• tijdens de les? (nerd)

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

People will always talk, so let's give them something to talk about xo

nu zit ik op quizlet tijdens te les...
    en mijn leraar is audities van The Voice aan het kijken>__<

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

me vervelen =p

Sushita schreef:
    Tekenen, gummen gooien, sms'en, me vervelen, slapen, praten, briefjes door geven, lachen, op iemand's schrift schrijven, hoi bij iemand anders kalken, pepernoten eten.

"You'll stay with me?" "Until the very end."

Dromen of gewoon goed opletten en aantekeningen maken.

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Op het moment heb ik zin om te slapen ... wie doet mee?

IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Smsen.

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

thuisstudie

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Op me laptop msnen, twitteren of met me mobiel aan het pingen ;D

"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

op het moment me vervelen :3

Opletten? XD

I am an idiot, I move.

Proberen op te letten dat wordt meestal kletsen, mobiel klooien, tekenen of half slapen.

Don't dream your life, but live your dream!

Scandal schreef:
    Opletten en wanneer mijn concentratie weg is, zit ik te dagdromen.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Tijdens informatica zit ik op quizlet,
    en anders zit ik te dromen of mijn boeken vol te krabbelen met nutteloze tekeningetjes c;

It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.

Praten met vriendinnen of tekenen in m'n dummy (voor kunst-beeldende vormgeving)... :D

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."