• Dat je weet dat je een fout hebt gemaakt, de foute kant op gaat, maar het niet zo voelt omdat het gewoon te goed voelt voor een fout?

Your make-up is terrible

Een zeer bekend gevoel ja ^^

Life is hard and then we die

Jup....

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

PUKKELxDING schreef:

It is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.

PUKKELxDING schreef:

La credenza è una medicina contro il timore

Ja.

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

Uhu

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right

Jep

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

PUKKELxDING schreef:

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Ja tuurlijk ;p

-

Ja, heb ik een paar keer gehad en op zulke momenten ga ik me afvragen: wat is de definitie van fout? In hoeverre is wat ik doe fout? Wie bepaalt dat?

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Uhu.

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

Ja. Sinds gister. Nu nog steeds o.O

Nee? :O

It's going to be difficult, but not impossible.

I´m fighting that at the moment, and it´s a fight I lost from the very moment I started trying.

Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Jep. Toen ik met de broer van een vriendin zoende. Such a mistake, but I still don't regret it.

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."