• Ik ga zo naar het centrum
    om dvd's te kopen en een pizza XD maar ik weet niet welke dvd's

[ bericht verplaatst door een moderator ]

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

HORRORS!!!!!!:9~
    :Y)

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Alle Harry Potter films?

And remember that, in a world of ordinary mortals, you are a Wonder Woman.

Uneventful schreef:
    Alle Harry Potter films?

die heb ik al

So who are we fighting for? Gryffindor, givin it all for the red and gold! And who are we flying for? Gryffindor,

LoveLost schreef:

Noem mezelf baas, want ze weten wie ik ben.

LoveLost schreef:

welke?

The A-Team! Die is zo geweldig!
    Wel de nieuwe (:

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

:)

FredWeasley schreef:
    (...)

welke?

Saw, A nightmare on Elmstreet, Friday the 13th, The end of days with Arnold Swargenegger

Nog meer(yeah)

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Scotland schreef:
    The A-Team! Die is zo geweldig!
    Wel de nieuwe (:

Die is vett

LoveLost schreef:
    (...)

Saw, A nightmare on Elmstreet, Friday the 13th, The end of days with Arnold Swargenegger

Nog meer(yeah)

Is wel een soort serie film ;D meerdere delen van ;D

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Almost Famous
    An Education

As travars

Fellatio schreef:
    (...)
    Is wel een soort serie film ;D meerdere delen van ;D

Deel 2 van Freddy is saai die eerste is freaking asome

LoveLost schreef:
    (...)

Nog meer(yeah)

Beeeeuh! Niemand blijkt die eng te vinden, ik heb er een week niet vang geslapen t.t

Alis volat propriis.

Trivium schreef:
    (...)
    Beeeeuh! Niemand blijkt die eng te vinden, ik heb er een week niet vang geslapen t.t

Van de laatste krijg ik nachtmerries gehad en van de Grudge.... Aaaaaaaaaaaah.

She's the man

Ivar Oosterloo.