• Ik mag straks mijn nickname veranderen en ik twijfel tussen een aantal, dus mogen jullie me helpen kiezen als jullie willen. (bloos)

Cthulhu - Cthulhu is the high priest to the Great Old Ones. It also is one of the central figures of the Lovecraft Mythos. It is often cited for the extreme descriptions given of its hideous appearance, its gargantuan size, and the abject terror that it evokes.

OF

Vengenz - Afgeleid van Vengeance university, de website en het bedrijf van Zacky Vengeance. ;D Vengeance zelf kan niet meer, omdat ik die op m'n oude account al had. :x

Zeg het maar!*O*

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Cthulhu :)

Alis volat propriis

Eudaimonia schreef:
    Cthulhu :)

Cthulhu.

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Ik vind ze allebei eigenlijk niet zo heel mooi, sorry. Cthulhu.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Morgaine schreef:
    Ik vind ze allebei eigenlijk niet zo heel mooi, sorry. Cthulhu.

Maakt niet uit, jij hoeft ze ook niet te nemen. Ik vind dat namelijk wel. (:

Bloedspetters besmeuren de muren van de ruïnes, van iets wat men ooit een beschaving noemde maar al lang is vernietigt.

Vengenz

Want ik heb geen idee, hoe je die andere naam moet uitspreken (krul)

[ bericht aangepast op 4 mei 2011 - 20:41 ]

Cthulhu

Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. - Seneca

Hoe spreek je de eerste uit? Anders weet ik dat niet?
    Ik vind ze alle twee wel vet. :Y)

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

Insomniac! Ik kan die namen nooit onthouden en nu weet ik de jouwe net.

Happy girls are the prettiest ~ Audrey Hepburn

Professor schreef:
    Hoe spreek je de eerste uit? Anders weet ik dat niet?
    Ik vind ze alle twee wel vet. :Y)

Lol, moeilijk en tong brekend.

Spelling and pronunciation

Cthulhu has also been spelled as Tulu, Clulu, Clooloo, Cthulu, Cthullu, C'thulhu, Cighulu, Cathulu, C'thlu, Kathulu, Kutulu, Kthulhu, Q’thulu, K'tulu, Kthulhut, Kulhu, Kutunluu, Ktulu, Cuitiliú, Thu Thu,[2] and in many other ways. It is often preceded by the epithet Great, Dead, or Dread.

Lovecraft transcribed the pronunciation of Cthulhu as "Khlûl'-hloo" (IPA: [ˈχɬʊl.ɬuː] ?).[3] S. T. Joshi points out, however, that Lovecraft gave several differing pronunciations on different occasions.[4] According to Lovecraft, this is merely the closest that the human vocal apparatus can come to reproducing the syllables of an alien language.[5] Long after Lovecraft's death, the pronunciation kə-THOO-loo (IPA: [kəˈθuːluː]) became common, and the game Call of Cthulhu endorsed it.

Vengenz vind ik leuker klinken (:

Caution first, always.

Cthulhu :3

If I die young, send me away with the words of a lovesong.

Siriusly schreef:
    Vengenz vind ik leuker klinken (:

Cthulhu :Y)
    Gaan mensen stuntelen met hoe ze het uitspreken 8D
    Doet me denken aan liedje;

[ bericht aangepast op 4 mei 2011 - 21:04 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Vengenz sws! (wbw)

-