• pirates of the caribean kijken x)
    en ik vind dat zo bijzonder dat jullie dat allemaal moeten weten
    faal
    om dit actief te houden x)
    hebben jullie nog aanraders voor mij?
    -searching for good movies-

I'm like Coca Cola, I can open happiness too.

Als je van rampenfilms houdt:
    -The Day After Tomorrow
    -Cloverfield

ONLY SEVEN LEFT <3

Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Kick Ass, 2012, Avatar, Inkheart, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men’s chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At world’s end, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Eragon, G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra, X-men origins: Wolverine, X-men, X2, X-men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Elektra, Iron-Man, Ghost-Rider, DareDevil, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, The Journey to the Center of Earth, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Final Destination 1, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3, Cloverfield, Hancock, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Jumper, Dude where’s my car?, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Dark Knight, Spirit.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

Crowstorm schreef:
    Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Kick Ass, 2012, Avatar, Inkheart, Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men’s chest, Pirates of the Caribbean: At world’s end, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Eragon, G.I.Joe The Rise of Cobra, X-men origins: Wolverine, X-men, X2, X-men: The Last Stand, Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, The Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer, The Fantastic Four, Hellboy, Hellboy 2: The Golden Army, Elektra, Iron-Man, Ghost-Rider, DareDevil, Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, The Journey to the Center of Earth, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, Final Destination 1, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3, Cloverfield, Hancock, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, Godzilla, Jumper, Dude where’s my car?, National Treasure, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Harry Potter en de Vuurbeker, Corpse Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Dark Knight, Spirit.

Leuk, die ga ik straks wel even kijken =D

walking get's too boring, when you learn how to fly..

Komt die op tv?

Noem mezelf baas, want ze weten wie ik ben.

LENI schreef:
    Komt die op tv?

"I have written you down. Now you will live forever, and all the world will read you."

luv aan ohw shit ik ben zijn naam vergeten :(
    edit: johny depp

[ bericht aangepast op 1 mei 2011 - 19:05 ]

"I have written you down. Now you will live forever, and all the world will read you."

Haar naam was Sarah

Firm believer of all that is magic

xBrownie schreef:
    Als je van rampenfilms houdt:
    -The Day After Tomorrow
    -Cloverfield

+ independence day
    +district 9

They fell in love, didn't they?

Huge schreef:
    (...)
    + independence day
    +district 9

Spider man komt vanavond op tv(nederland). Die ga ik zeker kijken^^.

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

StJimmy schreef:
    Spider man komt vanavond op tv(nederland). Die ga ik zeker kijken^^.

welk net????

X-men Trilogy.

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

LENI schreef:
    Komt die op tv?

nee gewoon dvd =P

I'm like Coca Cola, I can open happiness too.