• Mijn vriendin zoek een liedje dat vrolijk is, je laat glimlachen als je down bent, het mag van iedereen zijn. Het moet een rustig liedje zijn, mag wel een beetje swingend maar niet heel erg.
    Weet jij een liedje? ^^

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

We All Stand Together van Paul McCartney. Supergrappig, je moet dat clipje maar eens zien. x'D

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

The Whistle Song - P.J. Olsson :9~
    Positive Vibes - Kottonmouth Kings

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Green day maakt mij altijd aan het lachen. Maar dan wel da oude liedjes,van Dookie of insomniac.

bvWelcome To Paradise of 86

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

Sex on the beach.:Y)

Noem mezelf baas, want ze weten wie ik ben.

Jet - Are you gonna be my girl

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

I just wanna be OK

"She was fury, she was wrath, she was vengeance."

the lazy song van bruno mars. zelfs als je geen fan bent, doet dit je toch lachen!

Maybe we should doubt our fears instead our dreams.

Grizzly schreef:
    the lazy song van bruno mars. zelfs als je geen fan bent, doet dit je toch lachen!

Die is wel grappig ja. xd

Sweeney schreef:
    I just wanna be OK

Ik vroeg me al zo lang af van wie dat was!

On the brightside en Happy van NeverShoutNever!

Felix

Grizzly schreef:

Ja die is echt leuk jah!!