• Die van Demi Lovato, echt. Ze zijn zo mooi en .. ach, lees ze gewoon& zeg wat je er van vind. <3

The mirror can lie, doesn't show you what's inside and it can tell you're full of life. It's amazing what you can hide, just by putting on a smile.

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect.

I don't wanne be afraid,
    I wanna wake up feeling beautiful today.

You can win a lot of awards and sell a lot of records, but it doesn't mean anything unless you inspire somebody.

I allow myself a lot of freedom and I'm very peaceful now. I have come to realize that just making yourself and your fans happy is most important. Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That's my life motto

We accept the love we think we deserve.

Ik mag haar niet

Me so good.

Hmm, ik vind het gewoon van die standaard tienermeisjes-quotes, dus niet zo heel speciaal.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ik mag haar niet, maar er zijn genoeg andere die ook mooie Quotes hebben. (:

They fell in love, didn't they?

Ik vind ze zo overdreven. Ik bedoel, waarom zou je dat zeggen? Het is echt wel mooi, maar overdreven.

Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking

You can win a lot of awards and sell a lot of records, but it doesn't mean anything unless you inspire somebody.

Die vind ik ongelooflijk mooi! Van al die Disneysterretjes is Demi Lovato de enige die ik niet onbenullig en talentloos vind.

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

*gaat spontaan luisteren*
    Ze klinkt niet helemaal geweldig, maar goed.

Ik vind de quotes wel mooi, ondanks wat anderen zeggen, vooral die eerste twee. Ja, ze zijn cliché, maar ik denk altijd: cliché's zijn niet voor niets cliché geworden.

Felix

Necrophiliac schreef:
    Hmm, ik vind het gewoon van die standaard tienermeisjes-quotes, dus niet zo heel speciaal.

Deze quotes komen van ná haar problemen enzo, met rehab enzo, en ja, ze heeft het ook best zwaar gehad. Ik vind het niet echt zo standaard.

Cloudburst schreef:

Die vind ik ongelooflijk mooi! Van al die Disneysterretjes is Demi Lovato de enige die ik niet onbenullig en talentloos vind.

hihi, like you can read my mind.

Necrophiliac schreef:

Ja.. zo komt het ook op mij over.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste