• Jullie kennen allemaal wel het spel van Belgen/Nederlanders/weetikveel wat tellen. Nu dacht ik: laat ik ook maar eens zo een spel maken. En aangezien het bijna Valentijn is -hoera! kuch kuch- blijf ik in dat thema. Het spel is hetzelfde, alleen dat de mensen die single zijn tellen, en de mensen die een vriend/vriendin hebben mogen boem zeggen. :]

Het vorige topic was vol, en de laatste reactie was 'boem', dus dat wil zeggen dat we terug beginnen bij

Moonshine, take us to the stars tonight ~

Moonshine, take us to the stars tonight ~

I didn't fall, I hugged the floor ;3

I'm hard to remember, but imbossible to forget.

Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.

BOEM (:

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

1 --''

I'm like Coca Cola, I can open happiness too.

"Because I'm with you until the end of the line." - Stucky

Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.

Do you live, do you die, do you bleed for the fantasy?

boem!:P

It's not what you say, it's about the way you say it.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Do you live, do you die, do you bleed for the fantasy?

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •