• Jullie kennen allemaal wel het spel van Belgen/Nederlanders/weetikveel wat tellen. Nu dacht ik: laat ik ook maar eens zo een spel maken. En aangezien het bijna Valentijn is -hoera! kuch kuch- blijf ik in dat thema. Het spel is hetzelfde, alleen dat de mensen die single zijn tellen, en de mensen die een vriend/vriendin hebben mogen boem zeggen. :]

Het vorige topic was vol, en de laatste reactie was 'boem', dus dat wil zeggen dat we terug beginnen bij

Moonshine, take us to the stars tonight ~

boem
    HAHHA

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

2 ^^

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

Boem

"No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb" - Dear John

Our perspective only changes when we change our position.

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Boem =$

wth, waarom staat er 1, 2 en dan opeens 9 xD

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

geen idee
    boem

One Ring to Rule Them All. One Ring to Find Them. One Ring to Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them.

Boem

What is youre favo scary movie?

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt

I'm not smug, ma'am, it's just the unfortunate shape of my face.