• Want Simbelmyne is zojuist hernoemd naar Nazgul!

Dan raad ik u nu aan om uw leesbril op te zetten voor het volgende:

Those who used the Nine Rings became mighty in their day, kings, sorcerers, and warriors of old. They obtained glory and great wealth, yet it turned to their undoing. They had, as it seemed, unending life, yet life became unendurable to them. They could walk, if they would, unseen by all eyes in this world beneath the sun, and they could see things in worlds invisible to mortal men; but too often they beheld only the phantoms and delusions of Sauron. And one by one, sooner or later, according to their native strength and to the good or evil of their wills in the beginning, they fell under the thraldom of the ring that they bore and of the domination of the One which was Sauron's. And they became forever invisible save to him that wore the Ruling Ring, and they entered into the realm of shadows. The Nazgûl were they, the Ringwraiths, the Ulairi, the Enemy's most terrible servants; darkness went with them, and they cried with the voices of death.

So, you'd better beware.
    (6)

"I shut my eyes in order to see.'

Nynk, engerd.

Your make-up is terrible

Gaat dit over manga ofzo?

If I were a boy, I swear I'd be a better man.

LALALALALA schreef:
    Gaat dit over manga ofzo?

Mijn vorige username was Simbelmyne, en nu heet ik Nazgul.

Dit klinkt gemener D:

Hé van LOTR =3

Dat klinkt echt vet stoer :]

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Nazgul schreef:
    (...)
    Mijn vorige username was Simbelmyne, en nu heet ik Nazgul.
    Ik had het inmiddels begrepen.:Y)

If I were a boy, I swear I'd be a better man.

coole naam(krul)

Me so good.

Haha, het verbaast me dat die nog niet gebruikt was. Maar hij is wel cool. (:

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Square schreef:
    Haha, het verbaast me dat die nog niet gebruikt was. Maar hij is wel cool. (:

Inderdaad :x

OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <3
    Ik hou van je username :9~

I live for the applause, you will die for it.