• - There are more international languages than English. The language of love, the language of hate, body language, and the language of happiness..

Kennen jullie een soortgelijke zin?

[ bericht aangepast op 16 nov 2010 - 17:53 ]

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

Ik snap je niet (krul)

They fell in love, didn't they?

oh. da's wel schattig (:
    Jah,,hier op Q kom je er wel regelmatig zo'n tegen =)

I know there's a way so I promise: 'I'm gonna clean up the mess I made'

snuggle schreef:
    Ik snap je niet (krul)

Dus een zin die een beetje lijkt op de zin die ik in het cursief had geschreven. (krul)

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

Haha, het is than ipv then (krul)
    En nee, ik geloof het niet.

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Niet meteen zo eigenlijk :'D

If you had never come out of the blue, I would've stay

Morgaine schreef:
    Haha, het is than ipv then (krul)
    En nee, ik geloof het niet.

Oh crap, altijd fout die dingen..

Oh jammer dan.

Silvertress schreef:
    (...)

Dus een zin die een beetje lijkt op de zin die ik in het cursief had geschreven. (krul)

van die quotes?

snuggle schreef:
    (...)
    van die quotes?

Geen idee..

Silvertress schreef:
    (...)

Geen idee..

uhhm zoiets?

-Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
    -Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.

snuggle schreef:
    (...)
    uhhm zoiets?

-Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
    -Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.

Nee ik bedoel letterlijk. Dus bijvoorbeeld ook een quote die zegt dat er meer internationale talen zijn dan Engels.

Silvertress schreef:
    (...)

Nee ik bedoel letterlijk. Dus bijvoorbeeld ook een quote die zegt dat er meer internationale talen zijn dan Engels.

ohh grapje, ik zal wel even kijken :]

-The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
    -I speak two languages, Body and English.
    -viewed freely, the English language is the accretion and growth of every dialect, race, and range of time, and is both the free and compacted composition of all.

ik heb geen idee :l

- “There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all.”
    - “It is difficult for a woman to define her feelings in a language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.”
    - “Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.”
    - “It is not the language of painters but the language of nature which one should listen to... The feeling for the things themselves, for reality, is more important than the feeling for pictures.”
    - “Language is surely too small a vessel to contain these emotions of mind and body that have somehow awakened a response in the spirit.”
    - “The eyes have one language everywhere”

Zo? (nerd)

[ bericht aangepast op 16 nov 2010 - 18:27 ]

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.