• Ik ben op mijn Indiana Jones verslaving teruggevallen, en twijfel tussen Indiana, Jones, of Marion..

(krul)

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

Jones

*insert philosophical cringe expression here*

Jones

Your make-up is terrible

Jones. =P

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

Indiana

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

Indiana :D

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Indiana

Let the Night embrace you

Lekker dan. Indiana en Jones zijn bezet.^^ Indiana alleen, maar Jones is een oude gebruikersnaam, men. Naja, willen jullie nu zeggen of ik Marion moet nemen of iets anders?

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

Misschien j0nes met een 0 -nul-?

Cornflakes schreef:
    Misschien j0nes met een 0 -nul-?

J0NES dus? Hè, da's best wel cool. Jij bent geniaal. (krul)

Virginity schreef:
    (...)

J0NES dus? Hè, da's best wel cool. Jij bent geniaal. (krul)

dankje(krul)

J0NES (:

Best way not to get your heart broken, is to pretend you don't have one.

Ik heb eens opgezocht. Geen van die namen zijn nog in beschikking. Tenzij je er cijfertjes op nog wat letters aan toevoegd...

You don't run, not when you're with us. You stand your ground and fight.

Springfield schreef:
    Ik heb eens opgezocht. Geen van die namen zijn nog in beschikking. Tenzij je er cijfertjes op nog wat letters aan toevoegd...

Het gaat J0NES worden, haha.

Reassurance schreef:
    Indiana

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

Pfoe, ik kan ook niet kiezen (':

I'm a hero, and I'm super. I guess I'm a SUPERHERO