• 1. If it was so easy, i was now president of China

2. Understanding and learning someone's feelings is like the guitar. So try to learn the guitar.

3. The only one else i say i love you too is the mirror

4. I'm not a bitch. I'm just being me.

5. Why try so hard? Wait, and you're dead. No need to try anymore..

Wtf?xD:8

Wat zijn jullie quotes?

[ bericht aangepast op 23 aug 2010 - 14:45 ]

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

Zaitsev schreef:
    Eh, vroeger had ik er een die ik echt goed vond, maar ik vergeet hem telkens. En dan komt ie weer opdagen, en dan vergeet ik hem weer. Kinda gay.

Mwaaah. Ik zeg ook altijd Kinda gay. x)

Before I knew you, I was like a comet that followed its orbit, and destroyed everything that lied in the way. I was headed to Earth, with only one mission. As a comet I had one goal, I had to destruct everything mankind had created. But there was another comet, that looked like you. Her orbit lied in such a strange way, that she could never hit any planet or comet, or meteor. There was only one exception. It was predicted that just before I would crash into Earth, you'd hit me, and push me out of my natural orbit. With extraordinary lights and heavy sounds we melted together and became one big comet. You changed me in a way that no human could ever do. You made me see that life is something that needs to cared, that needs to be shared with someone you love. The comet, that used to be you and me, became something powerful, which moved with grace through the universe, following your previous road through the unknown.

Probeer deze maar eens te overtreffen. neenee jk.

I lost myself in FM airwaves

Exercitus schreef:
    Een quote kan je toch niet zelf verzinnen?
    Na ik heb geen quotes maar die van shakespeare vind ik erg mooi.

Jawel hoor. Quotes zijn levenmotto's..

Whosoever chooses to follow guidance, follows it for his own good; whosoever goes astray, goes astray to his own loss.

Kusterbeck schreef:
    Before I knew you, I was like a comet that followed its orbit, and destroyed everything that lied in the way. I was headed to Earth, with only one mission. As a comet I had one goal, I had to destruct everything mankind had created. But there was another comet, that looked like you. Her orbit lied in such a strange way, that she could never hit any planet or comet, or meteor. There was only one exception. It was predicted that just before I would crash into Earth, you'd hit me, and push me out of my natural orbit. With extraordinary lights and heavy sounds we melted together and became one big comet. You changed me in a way that no human could ever do. You made me see that life is something that needs to cared, that needs to be shared with someone you love. The comet, that used to be you and me, became something powerful, which moved with grace through the universe, following your previous road through the unknown.

Probeer deze maar eens te overtreffen. neenee jk.

Komt dat niet van.. twilight?

Nog iets; iedereen die zegt dat, "ik vind ze niet
    leuk omdat ze niet kloppen", nou en? Ik vind ze ook shitty maarjah.

Nog eentje, na mijn andere verzameling.xd

'De slak bereikte de finish omdat hij volhield.

everything, in time

Niet zelfverzonnen, maar wel mooi:
    If my heart was a house, you'd be home.

De wereld is weer plat ja. Op je bolle bips na.

amorevampiro schreef:
    (...)

Jawel hoor. Quotes zijn levenmotto's..

Een quote is letterlijk een citaat, dus nee, een quote is geen levensmotto, maar iets wat een persoon al eens gezegd heeft en jij het citeert. Waarschijnlijk omdat je het mooi vindt.
    En dus kun je ze niet verzinnen.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 aug 2010 - 18:16 ]

De wereld is weer plat ja. Op je bolle bips na.

amorevampiro schreef:
    (...)

Eum neen, hoe durf je. Tenzij ik Twilight geschreven heb.

I lost myself in FM airwaves

amorevampiro schreef:
    (...)

“Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars –points of light and reason….And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.”

-Edward Cullen, New Moon, Page 514
    Die is van Twilight

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

Boys will be boys
    The ego's just grow

m'n vriendin vond hem zo goed dat ze hem op haar netlog heeft:Y)

I can no longer keep my head up, above me it's empty. There are no kings watching over me

Exercitus schreef:
    Een quote kan je toch niet zelf verzinnen?
    Na ik heb geen quotes maar die van shakespeare vind ik erg mooi.

een quote is een citaat. En een citaat is iets wat je zegt, dus je kan het wel zelf verzinnen (:

Wrinkled linen and half tinted sunnies.

Susurrous schreef:
    (...)

een quote is een citaat. En een citaat is iets wat je zegt, dus je kan het wel zelf verzinnen (:

Maar eerst moet het geciteerd worden,en dat kan je niet zelf doen. Dat bedoel ik

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall

Because someone else stole your heart.
    I'm homeless now.

'Living Life is just an idea' =)

[ bericht aangepast op 28 aug 2010 - 13:17 ]

I know there's a way so I promise: 'I'm gonna clean up the mess I made'