• Oke, dat was alleen even om de aandacht te trekken :') -en als dat niet gelukt is voel ik me echt dom haha-
    Maargoed ik zoek leuke bands om naar te luisteren.

Dus kom maar op met die suggesties! :Y)

Zoë, check last.fm gewoon! (krul)

Hope goes lost but never dies.

Tokio Hotel, All Time Low, Flyleaf, Silbermond, Green Day, 30 seconds to mars, Within Temptation, Paramore, 3 doors down, Nickelback

[ bericht aangepast op 4 juli 2010 - 21:32 ]

Be my Louis and I be your Eleanor

Nightmare of You, Band of Horses, McFLY, fun., Jack's Mannequin, Shout Out Louds, Regina Spektor, The National, Something Corporate, The Smiths, Vampire Weekend, Two Door Cinema Club, We Are Scientists, Mumford and Sons

There are several things that I have been doing wrong.

Delays, B.o.B, Metro Station, Hurts, Aqualung, VersaEmerge, Hockey, Little Boots, Gary Go, Blake Lewis, Boy Kill Boy, Sugarcult, Moke, Fiction Plane, Embrace (How Come, Nature's Law), Donkeyboy (Ambitions), Klaxons, The Veronicas, Mutemath, Civil Twilight (Letters From The Sky), A Rocket To The Moon, Youth Group, OneRepublic, The Script, The Fray.

Kedeng.

History is not hatred.

The Pretty Reckless, The Rocket Summer , Never Shout Never, All Time Low, Vampire Weekend, Boys Like Girls, Bring me the Horizon, Asking Alexandria, I Killed the Promqueen, The Maine, The Cab?
    Bands waar ik de laatste tijd vaak naar luister. :']

http://ciinderella-.tumblr.com/

Tokio Hotel is the best

'Burning up a sun, just to say goodbye.'

Zveri - Kvartira.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

zoek ff in de top 40 ofzo ;p
    daar staan meestal ook leuke nummers tussen.

De wereld is weer plat ja. Op je bolle bips na.

Joker schreef:
    Three Days Grace, Metallica, AC/DC, Motörhead, Casualties, Deftones, Seether, Thousand Foot Krutch, Sick of it all.

Dat kon ik niet beter zeggen xD

Iron maiden, Blink 182, Nirvana <3

Lust tastes like tequila and love tastes like whiskey

Queen, beste band allertijden. =]

> Zoë foei, ik heb je titel aangepast (N)

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.