• 'T is best grappig

:'D

bij mij komt;

cvggggggggggggn

oke, iets te lang xD

nfrgt
    duidelijk

Eight astronauts strapped to the back of a bomb. My bomb. Welcome to the Icarus Two.

OMG (omy gay) ja hoor daar gaat hij: ,m,czvxnjmf ,

When words fail music speaks

<:

Wooow had ik niet verwacht xo

It's not because I smile, my life is perfect. It's because I appreciate what life gives to me, and what God has blesse

jdh

ç¿

Wajo, super vet.(krul)

You're a lover of the wild and a joker of the heart, but are you mine?

æ§

Everything is quiet, except for all the voices in my head that say your name.

life is like a wave. you can't change the way it breaks, but you can change the way you ride it.

Leeg dus

life is like a wave. you can't change the way it breaks, but you can change the way you ride it.

azsx
    haha lekker gênant!

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

Creation schreef:
    W00T dit is melig xD

mnnnnnnj

hihi nu ga ik jou toetsenbord jatten (A) [/ is obsessed en stalker van creation ]

hier is mijn resultaat :

;.[z4g

omg hahaxD

Faster than a doughnut, stronger than cardboard, prepare to get touched!

|"?VCF

Hahaha, nu voel ik me raar.xd

everything, in time

\,.µ
    - ging een beetje moeilijk omdat ik op mn laptop zit x3 ik moest heel het scherm naar achter klappen XD

Rose houdt van Renée&Benjamin . <3

OMG OMG OMG xD -plat- Omg dit is zo gewledig Melig.. Like NO FOCKING WAYY dat ik dat ga doien.. is me iets té genant...maar ik lig heir wel echt plat om... en Merel en Kimmy... dat jullie dat serieus gedaan ehbben zeg O.O LIKE... OMG xD HAHAHAAHAHAH xD -Plat-

moet je dit op school doen..OMG xD GEWELDIG xD

Make your dreams come true. Prove to the world that you can do it.

67u]

juist..

Fat kids are harder 2 kidnap.

çµç

Hoe deed ik dat o.o

Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen