• Een 28 jarige vent stuurde me dit op TAGGED.
    woowowowow,,ohhhhhhhhh my god,,,im never see like this befor,,,,,you have very soft face as moon light in romantic night,,and your eyes have alot of magic it look same 2 star in the sky with your romantic smile ,,,you are angel,,i like your name its music and your hair look new and nice,,,u make me crazy from your beauty pic,,im sure u can be a model and super star,,,i wish u sweeet days as your sweeet eyes,and alot og good health and luck and sweeet future,,,i wish i can have all the flowers in all the world to give to you to say how you are beatifull,if its in my hand i will let you be the queen of the world,,,,and im not bad man,i love to have new and good friends,,,and u can see in my tagged how much young girls i have ,,it mean im good man and we can talk in msn for be more contact and its more more fast than tagged and also for u can see how im good,,and i dont look for sex or love in webcam,,already i dont care if u have webcam or no,i care only for we can be in contact and talk as good and trust friends,,have a nice and sweet day,kiss,,,,, -zijn msn-

wat denken jullie?

Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don’t blow it.

Waarom zou je überhaupt met een vent van 28 die je niet kent willen praten?
    Niet doen, het is het risico niet waard.

I clicked my heels and wished for you.

28-jarige vent die 'shizzle' taal gebruikt...

Are you kidding me?

NEGEER!
    :')