• Dit heb ik van een clan van op netlog.

Tokio Hotel recently about complete silence reigned. In recent months, no new songs, not performances - Bill (19), Tom (19), Gustav (20) and Georg (21) withdrew completely from public attention. Behind the scenes, however, the boys do not stop to work and prepare to make 2009 their year at the end of February, producers etc. David Iost announced in a special interview with the Great:
    *"In time we hope to finish work on the (new) album in the next six weeks. But the issue is unlikely to happen before the end of spring. "Good news for the fans, especially this time Tokio Hotel have decided to possess the whole world at once. In Germany, of course, in German. In the U.S., and wherever people understand their language, English.

PS; in de FNAC (gent) staat er een bordje en er staat op da 29/05/2009
    het nieuwe album van Tokio Hotel er zal zijn

I need you like a heart needs a beat

WHOEHOE [/roept dat nu echt x']

Could it be that if I would just Be, True Love, Peace and Communion would come Naturally?

YEEJ ;D

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej

/

Met een beetje geluk is dit de échte datum dat het komt, en niet dat er straks nog een nieuwe datum komt.

Ja of nee of misschien of wat anders. Who knows?

-Gilt-
    Yeey ^^ Ik hoop dat die datum blijft staan, ik kan niet wachten [á]

I may not always be perfect, but I'll always try.

ok?

YEEEEE :D:D

I rather make mistakes than do nothing. I rather mess up than miss out completely.

YEEEYYY ^^

Some angels have no wings.

WIIIIIIIIII

Your Butt is Mine!

maaahmaaahmaaahmaaaaaaaah!

rules don't stop me

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    Laten we hopen dat de data goed zijn!!! (A)

Träume sind wirklich!!

Me wants German.

woepie^^

Laten we hopen dat het nu echt waar is(A)

I am an idiot, I move.

hoera, jammer dat het nog wel effe duurt

Kan nie wachte!!

Got up on the wrong side of life today