• ik heb gistr een nieuwe dvd speler gekocht {oude was stuk} en me moeder zei daarnet hier heb je 40 euro en gaa mr dvd's kopen mr ik weet niej wat voor dvd's

weet iemand ng leuke dvd's?? ik vin alles leuk

love is dead and dead is love

the break-up

I did not hit you. I just high-fived your face.

John Tucker Must Die !

Some people make the world special just by being in it

Narnia ;D ,, The Mummy , Camp Rock ;; Ehm.. Journey To The Center of the earth;; Hp xD POTC , En de klassieker ; Titanic + Narnia ( Heb ik dat al eens gezegd(A))

Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself

- Another cinderella Story
    - Moulin Rouge (Dies goeikoop =D)
    - She's the man

Let's do this poo

Eragon, Twilight, Final Destination, Cloverfield, Hancock, Spiderman, X-Men, The Fantastic Four. Narnia 2, Iron-Man, Creep, Alien, I am Legend, I Robot, The Day After Tomorrow, HellBoy 1 & 2, Transformers, Ghost-Rider, Jumper, Dude Where's My Car?, Premination, National Treassure 2, The Lion King 1,2 & 3, The Mummy.

I live for the applause, you will die for it.

23 maart komt twilight uit
    echt een aanrader:D

Het leven is te kort om je bezig te houden met dingen die je ongelukkig maken.

v for vendetta, sixth sense

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

raise your voice en norbit. Mijn zus zei dat raise your voice wel een goede film is