• You broke me inside
    And I値l bend to your will


    A subtle ache in my heart
    When your words sting me again
    I don稚 look anymore, but glance instead
    My eyes can稚 cope with what they see
    Closing them I値l enter my dreams
    The only place I値l be

    I知 broken
    I値l do as you please


    I知 getting senseless, I知 getting cold
    Learning not to care about everything
    Feeling every single hit
    I知 drowning in misery

    My spirit is broken
    I値l obey


    I知 giving up
    Exhausted as I am
    I just cán稚 anymore
    My cries won稚 be heard
    So I値l be silent
    left with a dull gaze

    Every spark is extinguished
    So that my flame may never light up again
    Instead of being true to myself
    You made me follow the stream

    Broken to pieces
    You shattered my dreams
    You killed the fighter in me
    You took my love and filled the gaps with misery


    Broken to pieces
    I feel pain as if it痴 not mine
    I see a girl suffer, a reflection of myself
    I知 wishing for everything to die along with me


    I知 broken

    © Katj

    wow,
    mooi!(H)


    I am an idiot, I move.

    Prachtig!


    Be here, be alive, and be the means to a worthwhile end. Head down, chin up, eyes on the horizon. Don稚 blow it.