• [ bericht aangepast op 30 mei 2025 - 14:15 ]


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    Tom Odell - Grow Old with Me


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Gorillaz — Feel Good Inc.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Mitski - Crack Baby


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Alive - Jekyll And Hyde 1987 Demo


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    These Are The Days - Inhaler


    For those who come after

    And I Love Her - Kurt Cobain


    For those who come after

    I knew it, I knew you - Taylor Swift


    If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

    Ready, Steady, Go! - Harry Styles


    For those who come after

    All I Need - Radiohead


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Remember Me - Mitski


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."


    hodie mecum eris in paradiso

    Lana del Rey - Salvatore


    hodie mecum eris in paradiso

    Oasis - Champagne Supernova


    For those who come after

    Alizée - Moi... Lolita


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Bullet For My Valentine - Venom


    Every villain is a hero in his own mind.