• [ bericht aangepast op 30 mei 2025 - 14:15 ]


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    Elysian Fields - Queen Of The Meadow


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Channel Zero - Help


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Schubert: Der Strom, D. 565 (for some fucking reason)


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Little Fall of Rain - Eddie Redmayne, Samantha Barks

    Not my stupid ass singing this through tears when I should be sleepin


    || In het ergste geval komt alles goed. ||

    Wanneer - Pommelien Thijs


    Historically, us queers have never asked for permission to exist. - Heartstopper

    Jane! - The Long Faces


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Kris Kristofferson — Sunday Morning Comin’ Down


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Gracie Abrams - Hit the wall

    "I'm not a problem you can solve." Well, die kwam even binnen.:')


    Historically, us queers have never asked for permission to exist. - Heartstopper

    What Could Have Been - Sting, Ray Chen


    || In het ergste geval komt alles goed. ||

    Ghost — Jesus He Knows Me


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Chess - Overture


    Omnia mutantur, nihil interit

    The Way Things Are - Fiona Apple


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    I knew it, I knew you - Taylor Swift


    If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

    Nocturnal Me - Echo & the Bunnymen


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    Perfume - The Jesus and Mary Chain


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."