• Oeps! Ik had het vorige topic vol gemaakt. Hier is een nieuw topic!

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je :Y)


    Daarna begint het tellen weer bij 1.

    Record: 307

    We waren gebleven bij 8


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    9


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    10


    Do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray

    11


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    12


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    13.

    14


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    15


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    16


    [ I will always love you ]

    17


    Dramatic

    18


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    19.

    20.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    21


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    22


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    23


    Do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray