• Excusez-moi, sloot het topic haha


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Onbekend

    jokes


    Als ik een dichter was dan was ik dichter bij je.

    Nou, geen idee wie jij bent anders hoor puh


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Famous

    Bekend


    Als ik een dichter was dan was ik dichter bij je.

    Bekend.


    — Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

    Bekend


    And then we'll see it.

    Bekend (:


    Zoek en je zult vinden. Vindt je het niet, dan is het zoek.

    Bekend.


    "Nice is different than good." SCORPlO > RPNZL

    Bekend


    [Dragonneau > Osha] Valar Morghulis

    Soort van bekend


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Al vaak gezien.


    "Doesn't exactly sound like "Welcome to the neighbourhood"." ~ Travis Mayweather

    Bekend.


    The soul is like an appendix: I literally don’t even use it.

    Bekend


    I just caught the wave in your eyes

    Onbekend
    (omg jouw username :9~)


    The soul needs autumn.