• CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS.

BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.
    FAV MANNENFAV VROUWENFAV VOETBALLERSFAV SERIES (cool)

En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)

Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:

Lieke Gillies • Hotchiss • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Leedus • Paakie stan
    Esmée Morgan • Rickyl • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Yugen • Poukie
    Eva Holm • PatrocIus • Pookie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Klojo Mikaelson • Klojo • Kloji

BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.

deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 feb 2017 - 13:06 ]

klo

Heaven is a place that we all have

Rickyl schreef:
    (...)

Je mag wel bij mij aanvragen tbh dan bedenk ik later wel mensen erbij (wbw)

YASH SO BAE THO. *O*

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Rickyl schreef:
    (...)

Die van die schoenen kan ik niet serieus nemen bij jou tbh

Same tbh HAHAHAHA.

Hotchiss schreef:
    Ik ben zo druk HAHAHA. kOMT DOor die Peter os tbh.
    EN TOEN GING IK ZINGEN, EEN EIGEN HUIS, EEN PLEK ONDER DE ZON EN ALTIJD IEMAND IN DE BUURT DIE VAN ME HOUDEN KAAAAAAN. lol doei

HAHAHAHA HEERLIJK

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

DEZE ZIJN ALLEMAAL OOK ZO GOED AAAAAA:

AUs for when your OTP are both assholes
    - You drive a massive SUV and steal my parking spot all the time and I was just heading out to leave a strongly worded note under your windshield wiper but oh no you’re hot AU
    - I’m a barista and you’re the obnoxious customer who comes through and orders a venti macchiato while talking on the phone the whole time so I misspell your name in increasingly creative ways every day AU
    - I’m a busy businessperson and my barista keeps misspelling my name in increasingly disrespectful ways, honestly, who does this person think they are AU
    - We were both playing wingman for our friends who have now decided to go home together, and after five minutes of conversation we fucking hate each other, let’s bang it out AU
    - I saw you trying to hit the “door close” button in the elevator but I made it in and then I pushed every single button to make you later for work, but now we’re stuck in this fucking elevator as it stops at every single floor and I don’t know what to say other than “you started it” AU
    - I asked for your help getting a book off the top shelf and and you laughed at my taste and called me a nerd so I shoved you into a table of nonfiction best-sellers and that’s how we both got banned from the quirky community bookstore AU
    - I take my grades very seriously and you’re the lazy asshole who asks a ton of off-topic questions to distract the professor and I might be a foot shorter than you but I swear to god I’ll fight you AU
    - You tried to barge into a private conversation so I said something devastatingly witty and dismissive but you came back with something even meaner and more clever AU
    - Shouting match over the last Thanksgiving turkey at the grocery store AU

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

ik ben veeeeeeeeeeel te wakker om te gaan slapen r i p

HAHA weer moet ik gaan praten watisdeze

PatrocIus schreef:
    DEZE ZIJN ALLEMAAL OOK ZO GOED AAAAAA:

AUs for when your OTP are both assholes
    - You drive a massive SUV and steal my parking spot all the time and I was just heading out to leave a strongly worded note under your windshield wiper but oh no you’re hot AU
    - I’m a barista and you’re the obnoxious customer who comes through and orders a venti macchiato while talking on the phone the whole time so I misspell your name in increasingly creative ways every day AU
    - I’m a busy businessperson and my barista keeps misspelling my name in increasingly disrespectful ways, honestly, who does this person think they are AU
    - We were both playing wingman for our friends who have now decided to go home together, and after five minutes of conversation we fucking hate each other, let’s bang it out AU
    - I saw you trying to hit the “door close” button in the elevator but I made it in and then I pushed every single button to make you later for work, but now we’re stuck in this fucking elevator as it stops at every single floor and I don’t know what to say other than “you started it” AU
    - I asked for your help getting a book off the top shelf and and you laughed at my taste and called me a nerd so I shoved you into a table of nonfiction best-sellers and that’s how we both got banned from the quirky community bookstore AU
    - I take my grades very seriously and you’re the lazy asshole who asks a ton of off-topic questions to distract the professor and I might be a foot shorter than you but I swear to god I’ll fight you AU
    - You tried to barge into a private conversation so I said something devastatingly witty and dismissive but you came back with something even meaner and more clever AU
    - Shouting match over the last Thanksgiving turkey at the grocery store AU

DIE MET DE LIFT IS GENIAAL THO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wanneer je vandaag eigenlijk gewoon school zou moeten hebben maar toevallig al je lessen uitvallen en je dus nog een dag vrij hebt af. Alleen een beetje jammer dat ik nog moet werken zo. :'D

"Family don’t end in blood”

Alsnog wel chill dat school uitvalt tho, bc dat suckt always balls tbh.

Ik ga m'n profiel stiekem atc af maken. En dan laat ik het in deze stelling. (wbw) (En natuurlijk sla ik dit op tho.) ((Als ik goede foto's kan vinden lol))

GISTEREN HE gingen wij dus die voorprogramma band ontmoeten bij de merch etc en wij op de foto met die zanger, die Luke heet, dus vroeg hij mijn naam en daarna ging die het proberen uit te spreken, dat was zo cute HEHEHEHE.

I'M PROUD. Ook al heeft Gab het hele concept er neer gezet, ik vind het mooi geworden omg. Ik heb er langer dan een uur over gedaan tho HAHAHA rip.

klojo je fotos werken nie

Yugen schreef:
    klojo je fotos werken nie

Jawel? Lol.

bij mij nie rip

Yugen schreef:
    bij mij nie rip

Zit je op mobiel? Dan ligt het daaraan denk ik. :'D
    Wel raar alsnog lol maar zal wel. :')

Op mobiel werken ze inderdaad niet, omg, idek waar dat aan kan liggen want op de pc werken ze gewoon. :'D