• CHECK DEZE SEXY TIJGERS THEY DEADASS.

BEKIJK LIEKE'S LIJSTJES BC THEY ARE COOL.
    FAV MANNENFAV VROUWENFAV VOETBALLERSFAV SERIES (cool)

En doe ook meteen even deze quiz. (fish)

Je mag ons topic in, maar wees voorbereid, dit is een samenvatting van ons topic:

Lieke Gillies • Hotchiss • Piekie
    Gabriëla Wood • Leedus • Paakie stan
    Esmée Morgan • Rickyl • Peekie
    Noek Yeun • Jeid • Poekie
    Adnane Somerhalder • Yugen • Poukie
    Eva Holm • PatrocIus • Pookie
    Klausypuff Mikaelson • Klausypuff • Klausy
    Klojo Mikaelson • Klojo • Kloji

BESTE STORY OP Q.
    NEEM EEN ABO OF ANDERS
    KOMT PEDOPAARD JE HALEN IN JE SLAAP.

deze gifs zijn voor alle geile eekhoorns.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 feb 2017 - 13:06 ]

klo

Heaven is a place that we all have

Hotchiss schreef:
    (...)

"Family don’t end in blood”

Rickyl schreef:
    (...)

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Hotchiss schreef:
    (...)

Ik ben zo druk HAHAHA. kOMT DOor die Peter os tbh.
    EN TOEN GING IK ZINGEN, EEN EIGEN HUIS, EEN PLEK ONDER DE ZON EN ALTIJD IEMAND IN DE BUURT DIE VAN ME HOUDEN KAAAAAAN. lol doei

Rickyl schreef:
    (...)

the governor is echt mijn bae

Danmarks Dynamite.

tbh

Danmarks Dynamite.

to be honest

Danmarks Dynamite.

Hotchiss schreef:
    Ik ben zo druk HAHAHA. kOMT DOor die Peter os tbh.
    EN TOEN GING IK ZINGEN, EEN EIGEN HUIS, EEN PLEK ONDER DE ZON EN ALTIJD IEMAND IN DE BUURT DIE VAN ME HOUDEN KAAAAAAN. lol doei

doei

Danmarks Dynamite.

Hotchiss schreef:
    (...)

doei

Danmarks Dynamite.

Leedus schreef:
    the governor is echt mijn bae

Deze moet even in leven blijven dus drop ik 'm hier bc idk met wie ik 'm kan aanvragen. Hij is niet echt Sterek af, want sOMMIGE AU'S SCREAMEN GEWOON STEREK.

Person 1 is a bartender and Person 2 is a regular at the bar, but they have never seen each other before this day. Person 2 was so captivated by Person 1 that when they asked them what they wanted, Person 2 replied with “you”.
    Let the awkward begin.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 feb 2017 - 23:54 ]

dit is allemaal bae.

i hate thunderstorms and so i played my music really loud at 3am to drown out the noises and, as my neighbor, you got pissed off but when i explained why i was doing it you cuddled me and we listened to music together

my hair hid my bluetooth so you thought i was talking to you when really i was on the phone

i see you walking your dogs every day while i drive to work and i swear that one of these days i am going to pet them

you’re famous and i’m really drunk so i end up behind the venue to find you talking on the phone with your mom and i drunkenly interrupt the conversation

you live in the apartment above my business and your water is leaking causing water spots in my business so i have to fix them myself because i can’t afford a plumber

you drunkenly serenade the wrong house when trying to get the girl of your dreams to fall in love with you

you met at an auto parts store because you both had old POS automobiles and knew nothing about how to fix them and decided to buy the parts and use YouTube tutorials

the fast food place fucked up both of our orders and we both went in at the same time to yell at them and wow you’re really hot when you’re angry

i really love books and i see you reading one of my favorites so i run up to you and freak out and fangirl about it only to find out that you hate it because it’s assigned reading

i have really big feet and guys’ shoes are more comfortable so i shop in the guys’ shoe section and we fight over the last pair in our shared size

i was skyping my internet friend from across the world and you show up in the background and start trying to do things to impress me

Hotchiss schreef:
    Deze moet even in leven blijven dus drop ik 'm hier bc idk met wie ik 'm kan aanvragen. Hij is niet echt Sterek af, want sOMMIGE AU'S SCREAMEN GEWOON STEREK.

Person 1 is a bartender and Person 2 is a regular at the bar, but they have never seen each other before this day. Person 2 was so captivated by Person 1 that when they asked them what they wanted, Person 2 replied with “you”.
    Let the awkward begin.

Je mag wel bij mij aanvragen tbh dan bedenk ik later wel mensen erbij (wbw)

Hotchiss schreef:
    dit is allemaal bae.

i hate thunderstorms and so i played my music really loud at 3am to drown out the noises and, as my neighbor, you got pissed off but when i explained why i was doing it you cuddled me and we listened to music together

my hair hid my bluetooth so you thought i was talking to you when really i was on the phone

i see you walking your dogs every day while i drive to work and i swear that one of these days i am going to pet them

you’re famous and i’m really drunk so i end up behind the venue to find you talking on the phone with your mom and i drunkenly interrupt the conversation

you live in the apartment above my business and your water is leaking causing water spots in my business so i have to fix them myself because i can’t afford a plumber

you drunkenly serenade the wrong house when trying to get the girl of your dreams to fall in love with you

you met at an auto parts store because you both had old POS automobiles and knew nothing about how to fix them and decided to buy the parts and use YouTube tutorials

the fast food place fucked up both of our orders and we both went in at the same time to yell at them and wow you’re really hot when you’re angry

i really love books and i see you reading one of my favorites so i run up to you and freak out and fangirl about it only to find out that you hate it because it’s assigned reading

i have really big feet and guys’ shoes are more comfortable so i shop in the guys’ shoe section and we fight over the last pair in our shared size

i was skyping my internet friend from across the world and you show up in the background and start trying to do things to impress me

Die van die schoenen kan ik niet serieus nemen bij jou tbh