• Is er iemand die deze Quotes voor mij naar zijn/haar mooiste Engels kan vertalen?

- Ze maakt zo makkelijk vrienden, dat ik me vaak afvraag hoe veel haar vriendschap eigenlijk waard is.
    *She makes friends so easily, that I often wonder how valuable her friendship is.

- Haar haren zijn de kleur van de veren van een raaf en haar verstand is zo scherp als zijn snavel.
    *Her hair is the colour of a raven's feathers, and her mind is as sharp as its beak.

- Vaak vraag ik mij af waarom mijn broer zich alleen open stelt naar mij, terwijl ik diegene ben die hem het meest kwaad kan doen als ik dat zou willen.
    *I often wonder why my brother only opens up to me, when I'm the one who could hurt him the most, if I wanted to.

- De alcohol was niet zwaar genoeg om haar eer en plichten te doen vergeten, toch voelde ze zich vrijer, alsof de grenzen van haar emoties langzaam vervaagde.
    *The alcohol wasn't strong enough to make her forget about honor and duty, yet it made her fell more free, as if the boundaries of her emotions were fading slowly.

- Een jongeman, tien naamdagen jonger dan zij was, had in een paar uur haar hart weten te veroveren. Nu had ze maar een paar woorden nodig om zijn hart te breken.
    *A young man, ten name days younger than her, had conquered her heart in a few hours. Now, all she needed were a few words in order to break his.

- De goden hebben mij deze slapeloze nachten gegeven, als straf voor al mijn zondes.
    *The gods gave me these sleepless nights, as a punishment for all my sins.

- Deze vleugels kunnen niet vliegen, je kan niet leven in deze kooi met mij.
    *These wings cannot fly, you can't live in this cage with me.

- Ik ben je best bewaarde geheim en je grootste fout
    *I'm your best kept secret and you biggest mistake

- Schrijf me af, geef op op mij. Wat had je dan verwacht? Ik ben een verloren zaak, je bent een dwaas om het risico te nemen.
    * Write me off, give up on me. What did you expect? I'm a lost cause, and you are a fool to take the risk

- Ze hield haar lippen gesloten en keek hem aan. Als ze de juiste woorden kon vinden had zij ze tegen hem gezegd. Maar zij kon hem niks meer wijsmaken.

Alvast bedankt x

[ bericht aangepast op 27 juli 2016 - 21:41 ]

“It's so important to know you should be happy and proud of who you are.”

The gods gave me these sleepless nights, as a punish for my sins.
    These wings can not fly, you can not live in this cage with me.

Dit zijn de enigen waar ik zo snel iets van kon maken :3

kip is lekker daarom heet ik drumstick

I'm your best kept secret and your biggest mistake.

Even snel haha

chaos makes the muse

Douceur schreef:
    I'm your best kept secret and your biggest mistake.

Even snel haha

Doet me denken aan een song lyrics, hahah zou ik vast onderbewust hebben gekozen.

B4STILLE schreef:
    (...)

Doet me denken aan een song lyrics, hahah zou ik vast onderbewust hebben gekozen.

Haha, klinkt idd een beetje zo

chaos makes the muse

The gods gave me sleepless nights, as a punishment for all my sins.

chaos makes the muse

Write me off, give up on me. What did you expect? I am a lost case and you are a fool to take the risk.

kip is lekker daarom heet ik drumstick

She makes friends so easily, that I often wonder how much her friendship is actually worth.

Write me off, give up on me. What did you expect? I am a lost case, and you're a fool to take the risk.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

The alcohol wasn't strong enough to let het forget her dignity and her duty's, even though she felt more free, like the boundries of her emotions were slowley fading.

chaos makes the muse

Douceur schreef:
    The alcohol wasn't strong enough to let het forget her dignity and her duty's, even though she felt more free, like the boundries of her emotions were slowley fading.

Klink niet helemaal lekker ofzo, idk what het is haha

[ bericht aangepast op 27 juli 2016 - 20:59 ]

Haha misschien is hij ook niet helemaal goed, ik vind het namelijk ook niet haha

chaos makes the muse

The alcohol wasn't strong/heavy enough to make her forget her honour/dignity and duties, yet she felt more free, as if the boundaries of her emotions were fading slowly/slowly fading.

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

- Een jongeman, tien naamdagen jonger dan zij was, had in een paar uur haar hart weten te veroveren. Nu had ze maar een paar woorden nodig om zijn hart te breken

A young man, only ten namedays younger than she was, had conquered her hart in just a few hours. Now all she needed were a few words, in order to crush his hart.

Ahum. Mijn prachtige Engels. Laat gerust anderen het ookk nog proberen met deze zin :'D
    [EDIT] Gheheh, oeps :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 27 juli 2016 - 21:19 ]

Three words, large enough to tip the world. I remember you.

Douceur schreef:
    The alcohol wasn't strong enough to let het forget her dignity and her duties (maar hou het op duty, dus enkelvoud, is mooier) even though she felt more free, like the boundaries of her emotions were slowly fading.

Nu loopt ie beter!

Haar haren zijn de kleur van de veren van een raaf en haar verstand is zo scherp als zijn snavel.

Her hair is the color of the raven's feathers and her mind as sharp as it's beak.

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

Aderyn schreef:
    (...)

A jong man, only ten namedays younger than she was, had concured her hart in just a few hours. Now the only thing she needed, were a few words, in order to crush his hart.

Ahum. Mijn prachtige Engels. Laat gerust anderen het ookk nog proberen met deze zin :'D

Ik zou ' the only thing' veranderen in all she needed, en het woord dat je zoekt is denk ik conquered. (:

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted

Een jongeman, tien naamdagen jonger dan zij was, had in een paar uur haar hart weten te veroveren. Nu had ze maar een paar woorden nodig om zijn hart te breken.

A young man, ten name days younger than her, had conquered her heart in a few hours. Now, all she needed were a few words to break his heart.

[ bericht aangepast op 27 juli 2016 - 21:13 ]

Spinning around, I'm weightless.