• Het verhaal gaat over Ella, ze is een optimist en gaat al lachend door het leven. Ze houd van deze ene jongen, maar hij zegt dat hij zijn ware al gevonden heeft, maar Ella denkt dat zij de ware voor hem is en hij voor haar. maar de jongen ziet haar niet staan heeft alleen oog voor zijn vriendin, maar wat als zijn vriendin sterft door een tragisch ongeval, zal hij ooit weer verliefd worden of voor altijd eenzaam blijven.

He still loves her, but it's killing me inside, that he can't let her go, but boy can't you hear me saying 'I love you and you got to realise that your time has come to love me back.'Of
    Boy can't you hear me saying 'I love you and you got to realise that your time has come to love me back.'

*He's the one.

Love,But Better Friends?
    He's So Hot But He Don't See Me!
    My Heart Wants You!
    Life Alone..No Love

For the fist time.. I stay alone.

Love,,Peace&&Icecream! ^^ Liefde aan een paar mensen...

Ghehe ik vind maar geen ghoede sorry maar hij moet iets speciaal zijn x)
    ik doe vrij lastig é sorry daarvoor x'D

*He's the one.

-I can't feel what you feel
    -You still love her
    -I'm lost without you
    -Please,give me a chance

Music is the new sex

Ella ella l'a x,D

If you think something small can’t make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room

miss:
    You're the only one, or???

srry.. ben er niet zo goed in..xD

Taking over the love from her.
    Of gewoon; Take over the love ^^

Sing the song of the stars for me.

Two girls, One boy, No love

Love,,Peace&&Icecream! ^^ Liefde aan een paar mensen...

He still loves her, but it's killing me inside, that he can't let her go, but boy can't you hear me saying 'I love you and you got to realise that your time has come to love me back.'

dt word hem dnek ik heb ik zelf even gevonden..

*He's the one.

He still loves her, but it's killing me inside, that he can't let her go, but boy can't you hear me saying 'I love you. Your time has come to love me back.'

dt word hem dnek ik heb ik zelf even gevonden..

Hij is mooi, maar niet een beetje très longue? (:

lang mag ook wel eens heb hem een beetje verander wnt de andere klopte niet oz x'D

*He's the one.

lang mag ook wel eens heb hem een beetje verander wnt de andere klopte niet oz x'D

Ok, hij is wel mooi. (;

of alleen dit stuk??
    boy can't you hear me saying 'I love you and you got to realise that your time has come to love me back.'

*He's the one.