Flowerpowers was de laatste.
[ bericht aangepast op 9 april 2016 - 22:33 ]
I wanna be a wizard!
Vaag bekend haha
its sea shanty time once again my fellow basterdsuikers of the ocean
Wel eens gezien
The thing you do mean something to people -Ncis
Onbekend
“I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” --- Edgar Allan Poe
tubbietoost schreef: Wel eens gezien
"I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."
Bekend. *O*
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Bekend!
Bekend
Such a useless spell.
Douleur schreef: Onbekend
LaAt ZiEn WiE jE bENt
You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.
wees jezelf dan ben je al mooi genoeg
Redelijk bekend
Beetje bekend
I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.
Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen