• A BLOODY MESS
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

Sonder - Liesje - English - Fox & Thorne & Ava
    Jensen - Marthe - English - Freya & Helias & Mia
    Kirigaya - Lene - English - Theo & Vester & Thea
    Feyre - Cheryl - English - Cat & Leila & Caleb
    (Negan - Amber - English - Daelyn & James)
    Catastrophes - Gabriëlle/Gaby - English - Sid & Isla
    (Maddox - Mirte - English - Zach)

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:17 ]

Mijn brein breint zoals het breint.

Crater schreef:
    Zijn optie één en twee niet ongeveer hetzelfde?

Keyword being ongeveer (;

Sonder schreef:
    (...)

Keyword being ongeveer (;

Haha, voor mij is alles goed (:

kindness is never a burden.

Optie uno ^^

help

Time jump, yeah!
    Allright, It's a beautiul saturday morning, around 9 AM. My big man, Fox, has gotten a few messages about a strange Pack close to Greenstone. Being his paranoid self, he wants to make some arrangements to meet with some other creatures, before things get out if hand. I'll make him contact everyone, but in the meantime, please go wild. Do whatever you want to do, and involve as many chars as you can and want!(:

I MADE A MISTAKE SO READ IT AGAIN IF YOU DID BEFORE I WROTE THIS.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 jan 2016 - 22:48 ]

Also, please be creative with the less obvious characters. For example, if you were a stubborn, rebelling teen and there is an entire place locked down, what would you do?
    Exactly (;
    NO ONE IS LEFT OUT. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Sonder schreef:
    Also, please be creative with the less obvious characters. For example, if you were a stubborn, rebelling teen and there is an entire place locked down, what would you do?
    Exactly (;
    NO ONE IS LEFT OUT. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Ik voel me hierbij bijzonder aangesproken op Isla. Ghehehe.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Ascendant schreef:
    (...)

Ik voel me hierbij bijzonder aangesproken op Isla. Ghehehe.

We have a lot of teens tho (; If Isla is going on a tresspassing adventure, she is def gonna bump into Thorne. ^^

Sonder schreef:

We have a lot of teens tho (; If Isla is going on a tresspassing adventure, she is def gonna bump into Thorne. ^^

My dear friend; you should know that the lovely Isla is álways on an adventure. :Y)

Cat is basically a child as well so she also might try to sneak in haha.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Freya's just gonna stay home all day bc she's hungover and grounded tbh :')

help

Hello all, (I'm back), Xanthe, Clark and I shal write in Engrish :3

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Welcome back. ^^

*insert cheerleading smiley*

AlsoClarkisFreya'snewpartnerbcJamesisn'treallyactive.

help

Negan is niet bepaald actief meer hier, dus hoe zit dat met de leider van de Colony?

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Malyx schreef:
    Negan is niet bepaald actief meer hier, dus hoe zit dat met de leider van de Colony?

Wel, Helias is second in commamd, dus misschien dat Marthe er iets mee kan? Anders zal ik er wel iets mee doen (: