• The Experiments
    Experimenting. We all know it exists, but what if it is used for the worst scenario possible, and what if the world will never be the same again? Scientists create the ultimate weapons: The Experiments. Human and animal DNA mixed together, resulting in an obeying creature, ready for war.

It is the year 2213. The third generation of Experiments is already spreading through the world, while the humans are still trying to survive this invasion. But things start to turn around, this generation of Experiments is developing a consciousness: their human sides are starting to show. They eventually decide enough is enough, humankind has suffered for too long. The rebellion is coming.

*Note: this is the first time I'm writing a story in English, and since it's obviously not my native language, there are going to be mistakes, sorry. (I would be thankful if you'd point them out though!) Also; I probably update once a week.

You can also read this on Wattpad; click.

Ik heb deze story al eens op Q gezet, maar toen in het Nederlands. Ik heb er verder ook niet veel aan gedaan omdat ik nog erg in een tweestrijd zat. Ik vind de Engelse taal zoveel fijner lezen en schrijven. Nu moet ik er wel bij zeggen; dit is dus de eerste keer dat ik in het Engels schrijf, dus het zal nog niet echt perfectie uitstralen lol. De zinsopbouw klopt misschien soms niet helemaal en er zitten vast wat andere fouten in, maar voor mij is dit een goed moment om te oefenen en leren. Hopelijk kun je door deze 'fouten' heen kijken en je vooral richten op het verhaal. Enjoy. ^^