• De eerste zegt een woord en de tweede zegt een woord dat in verband ligt met het vorige woord. De derde zegt dan een woord dat in verband ligt met het TWEEDE woord, enzovoort. !Het woord van de derde moet niet in verband liggen met het woord van de eerste!

We gingen van appel naar peer.

Wat

“I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” --- Edgar Allan Poe

Waar.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Plaats

Delict

26 - 02 - '16

Misdaad

Als je altijd jong bent, heb je nooit een jeugd.

Moord.

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Doodslag.

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Wapen.

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Bloed

tiptoe through the tulips...

Zweet

Just Smile, Peace & Love

Rood

Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then you'll never understand…

Liefde (H)

tiptoe through the tulips...

Nick haha sorry

“I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” --- Edgar Allan Poe

Simon

I appreciate the masterpiece that is you, because your existence alone is art

Wout.

<3