• Hallo allemaal, ik ben een enorme fan van Tom Hiddleston en heb een fanfiction geschreven over hem en de Avengers cast, maar als een AU. Het is een romantische drama dat gebaseerd is op een waargebeurd verhaal en geschreven in het Engels.

"While being abused in her never ending relationship, Memoria Darling meets Tom Hiddleston, a new office employee with a kind heart.

Tom Hiddleston takes a liking to the young woman, only to learn that she is already in a relationship and has a young daughter. Their friendship grows, including their feelings towards one another, especially when Tom is there to lend her all the help she needs, whenever she needs it. From the kindness in his heart, he's always there for the confused mother, and when he finds her on the side of the road one night, he knows he has to help her overcome her fear of her abusive relationship and make an end to it.

Day by day they grow closer, and while Tom is a true gentleman, Memoria is confused and doesn´t know how to react to his constant kind gestures and becomes angered by his sweetness, only to learn that not all men are dogs, and Tom might just be the man she deserves.
    "

Ik hoop dat jullie het een kans willen geven!
    Spread the Hiddles love <3

[ bericht aangepast op 22 april 2015 - 22:50 ]

Het is zo goed geschreven!! I love it!! I love him hihi (H)

Hard Work. Good-hearted. Loyalty. And Fair Play: I'm a Hufflepuff In Every Single Way.

Sorry, ik ben meer een Loki dan een Tom Hiddleston fan. :'D
    Mocht je daar nog eens een story over gaan schrijven dan houd ik me aanbevolen. ^^

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

N'awh weer een geweldig verhaal van Miss Momo. Het gegeven dat je opnieuw aan de schrijf bent gegaan, laat me al glimlachen. Keep up the good work!

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

@Laleah, dankjewel! <3
    @DolGuldur, toevallig heb ik ook een Loki story (Gods of Asgard) :Y) Maar ik wil die nog eens gaan herschrijven.
    @Undine, thank you dolly <3 Ik ben hier en daar nog altijd aan het schrijven ^^ I won't be stopped haha.