• Lalala beginpost lalala.

Wat ben ik?

I don't know if life is greater than death — but love was more than either

I love Tobias. And Uriah.
    And I just friggin Hate Caleb. I really do. Asshole

take me back to the basics and the simple life

Guys, als je op google translate bij Nederlands 'If you' intypt en dat naar Engels vertaalt krijg je claustrophobia.. dat is zo droog.

-

DeIevingne schreef:
    (...)
    Het is alleen maar omdat ik ziek ben hooor :')

Oh, grapje. Beterschap darling!

-

Saith schreef:
    Guys, als je op google translate bij Nederlands 'If you' intypt en dat naar Engels vertaalt krijg je claustrophobia.. dat is zo droog.

Wauw

Saith schreef:

Prachtig :')

be gay do crimes

Saith schreef:
    (...)

Oh, grapje. Beterschap darling!

Thaanks (:

“A queen will always turn pain into power.”

#Line sadness :c

Hi.

And I'm nothing. You've always said you want nothing.

Yetti schreef:
    #Line sadness :c

Geef der een koekje

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

Alatea schreef:
    Hi.

Heya ^^

Ik ben quotes voor op mijn grafsteen aan het zoeken, don't judge me. Welke zou ik doen? Dit klinkt zo raar..

"Neither enemy faces, nor the mothers that love them, come to mind when one is thinking of nothing but endeavoring to survive. Philosophizing about war is useless under fire"

"If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together."

"So shoot a star
    On the boulevard tonight
    I think I’ll figure it out with a little more time
    But who needs time?"

"Easy, easy. You switch the screens over the rest of you fools. Easy, oh easy. They poke around until they get what they want."

"It scares me that one day I won’t remember this day, this night, this moment. it scares me that one day, I’ll forget what it feels like to be this young, this full of potential. I’m wrapped up in a million things, and I feel like I’m letting time pass by, letting moments blur together and not grasping all that I can before everything changes."

"Plenty of humans were monstrous, and plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human."

"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

"Perhaps hell has really frozen over, that’s the only reason I can think of for the world going to damnation."

"Please don’t let me become just a memory."

"A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn."

-

Kan iemand me uitleggen wat dat Line in hemelsnaam is?

And I'm nothing. You've always said you want nothing.

EgoTerreo schreef:
    (...)

Geef der een koekje

I do not have cookies enough for Lily and June. They'll need lots
    Of

Saith schreef:
    Ik ben quotes voor op mijn grafsteen aan het zoeken, don't judge me. Welke zou ik doen? Dit klinkt zo raar..

"Neither enemy faces, nor the mothers that love them, come to mind when one is thinking of nothing but endeavoring to survive. Philosophizing about war is useless under fire"

"If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together."

"So shoot a star
    On the boulevard tonight
    I think I’ll figure it out with a little more time
    But who needs time?"

"Easy, easy. You switch the screens over the rest of you fools. Easy, oh easy. They poke around until they get what they want."

"It scares me that one day I won’t remember this day, this night, this moment. it scares me that one day, I’ll forget what it feels like to be this young, this full of potential. I’m wrapped up in a million things, and I feel like I’m letting time pass by, letting moments blur together and not grasping all that I can before everything changes."

"Plenty of humans were monstrous, and plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human."

"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

"Perhaps hell has really frozen over, that’s the only reason I can think of for the world going to damnation."

"Please don’t let me become just a memory."

"A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn."

Alatea schreef:
    Kan iemand me uitleggen wat dat Line in hemelsnaam is?

De shipname for Lily and June from The Advanced ^^ Lily is Jente's perso, June mine