• Spin Off van de hitserie Arrow.

After witnessing his mother's strange murder and his father's wrongful conviction for the crime, Barry Allen is taken in by Detective Joe West and his family. Allen becomes a brilliant but socially awkward crime scene investigator for the Central City Police Department. His obsession with his tragic past causes him to become an outcast among his peers; he investigates cold cases, paranormal occurrences, and bleeding-edge scientific advancements that may shed light on his mother's murder. No one believes his description of the crime—that a ball of lightning with the face of a man invaded their home that night—and Allen is fiercely driven to vindicate himself and to clear his father's name. Fourteen years after his mother's death, an advanced particle accelerator malfunctions during its public unveiling, bathing the city center with a previously unknown form of radiation during a severe thunderstorm created by the accelerator. Allen is struck by lightning from the storm and doused with chemicals in his lab. Awakening after a nine-month coma, he discovers he has the ability to move at superhuman speeds. Dr. Harrison Wells, the disgraced designer of the failed particle accelerator, describes Barry's special nature as "metahuman"; Allen soon discovers that he is not the only one who was changed by the radiation. Allen vows to use his gifts to protect Central City from the escalating violence of metahuman criminals. He is aided by a few close friends and associates who guard his secrets

Speedsters
    Cormac
    Square
    Nereid
    McGonnagall
    Luz
    Maleficia
    Flashing
    Spotgaai
    Sadist

[ bericht aangepast op 11 april 2015 - 13:40 ]

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

Oh, ik kijk het. ^^

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Ik wil het gaan kijken nadat alles van The 100 uit is, anders ga ik van verhaallijnen wisselen en verward raken. Sowieso wil ik het ook kijken omdat Grant Gustin erin speelt :W

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Jonty schreef:
    Ik wil het gaan kijken nadat alles van The 100 uit is, anders ga ik van verhaallijnen wisselen en verward raken. Sowieso wil ik het ook kijken omdat Grant Gustin erin speelt :W

Grant is geweldig in The Flash, vooral de scenes met zijn vader (die The Flash speelde in de jaren 90 TV serie van de Flash).

Square schreef:
    Oh, ik kijk het. ^^

Nice! Moet ik je er bij zetten? ^^

blckcnry schreef:
    (...)

Nice! Moet ik je er bij zetten? ^^

Ja, doe maar. (:
    Jouw profielfoto bevalt me ook, trouwens. Steeeeeve.

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Barry! Zet me er maar bij, en jou profielfoto O.o

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

I'm here.

help

*O*

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Ik ben nu toch wel benieuwd met wie jullie Barry shippen. Ik zie namelijk op Tumblr heel veel mensen die hem met Iris of Caitlin of Dr. Wells, om een of andere reden samen willen, maar stiekem ship ik hem zelf toch wel het meest met Felicity. Ben ik alleen? (krul)

Square schreef:
    Ik ben nu toch wel benieuwd met wie jullie Barry shippen. Ik zie namelijk op Tumblr heel veel mensen die hem met Iris of Caitlin of Dr. Wells, om een of andere reden samen willen, maar stiekem ship ik hem zelf toch wel het meest met Felicity. Ben ik alleen? (krul)

Smoakeeeeen *O*
    Al ship ik Felicity ook met Oliver en die ene andere gast wiens naam ik altijd vergeet :'x

Square schreef:

Caitlin en Barry ship ik heel erg. :'D Ik ben er nog niet uit of ik Iris daadwerkelijk leuk vind en ik vind Iris x Barry gewoon te 'obvious' - zoals Laurel en Oliver in Arrow waar ik gek van werd. Nee, ik vind Iris en Eddie cute, dus die mogen van mij samen blijven. :3 Ik ship Olicity teveel om Barry met Felicity te shippen, maar ik vond hun momentje op de trein echt heel erg schattig en ik vind hun relatie ook heel erg leuk. Ik heb alleen niet het 'shipgevoel' van OHMYGOD YOU GUYS JUST KISS ALREADY I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE zoals ik bij Oliver en Felicity heb. And now Arrow's playing with my feels with Ray and all that shit and I'm not loving it man, not loving it at all. D:

#ConfessionsOfAnOlicityShipper

help

Square schreef:

Iris. Zijn future wife! Comic book royalty net zoals Lois en Clark. :3

Square schreef:
    (...)

Ja, doe maar. (:
    Jouw profielfoto bevalt me ook, trouwens. Steeeeeve.

Juoh Steve. Zijn Age of Ultron kostuum is zoveel beter als de eerste Avengers tho. _O_

Put me on the list please (:

Hhahaha ik ga helemaal stuk;

"Barry we think we know why you keep - " Barry valt van loopband. "Passing out."
    Ik ga stuk! Hahahah

[ bericht aangepast op 23 maart 2015 - 20:36 ]

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Wie heeft de nieuwe aflevering allemaal al gezien?