• Ik vond deze website. Typ je naam in en zie wat eruit komt. Ik ben benieuwd of er bij jullie wat van klopt.
    (Helaas staan niet alle namen erin).

Natascha
    Means Christmas Day. A Natascha is a beautiful girl whom others are envious. Almost angel like, the boys can't help but be attracted to her beauty and soft heart. Usually hated by the other women because of their jealousy, she becomes a target of slander by the girls. Sweet, caring, intelligent and witty a Natascha is sure to brighten your day. A Natascha is always good at making love and is the perfect mate. Born with a natural ability to draw others to her, she is definitely a leader and will always be successful despite the haters that cross her path.

Haha oké, ik ben niet bepaald wonderschoon, maar ik vind het toch wel een grappige site die ik even wilde delen. :'p

Every villain is a hero in his own mind.

Mystical schreef:
    Lisette
    A woman that makes your heart skip a beat, leave you hanging off your seat, and makes chills run down your spine with a simple look into her eyes...
    Nurse! Help! Lisette just stopped another heart...

Oké dan. :'D

xD

[ bericht aangepast op 22 sep 2014 - 14:07 ]

Not all those who wander are lost.

Miriam

That girl in your class. You know the one. She's a total enigma.
    She's the reason you can't remember what you learnt in that lesson, or what the homework was -in short, she's the reason your failing school. She's the palest girl you've ever seen, with raven black hair and the kinda eyes that make you want to die. It almost hurts to look at her. You've never spoken to her, either because you're intimidated by her enigmatic vibe, or you just know you're never gonna be good enough for such a fucking angel.

HOWEVER if you should ever get to know a Miriam, you realise she's actually fucking COOL. She's the girl all the bad guys want, because you know, while she sits there looking all ethereal and quiet ...she's a wild one. Her quick sarcasm and seemingly emotional detachment add to her ''anti-girl'' charm and it breaks your heart to know she'll never love you as much as you love her. She's funny and the moment you realise she's into fat, dirty, loser boys ...you want to die.
    "We have double English today, FML!"
    "Shut the fuck up, Miriam's in our class; man I love that girl"
    "No way man, she's such a fucking tease, you'll never get her"
    "I know. Fuck my life man. Just shoot me now."

''The new girl's kinda hot!"
    "Oh, I heard she's into like old-school horror, metal and is a real wild child. She's fucking cool man. But apparently she likes that fat dude in the year above..."
    "No way man. Awh, she's such a Miriam"

Ehm.. Wat moet ik hiervan vinden? :')

The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

Emma
    The most gorgeous woman ever seen. Known to randomly throw out little adorable and hysterical one-liners. Very artistically talented. One who has no true idea of her true beauty, both inside and out. A very very special woman that has the love and admiration of a person willing to do almost anything for her.
    Emma, you're the most gorgeous and wonderful woman I have ever met, I hope to be lucky enough to have you as a permanent part of my life, and I hope to be blessed enough to win your heart and be allowed to make you the happiest woman ever.

Haha like what the fuck x)

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Alicia

A beautiful girl who’s smart, honest and gentle, but she can also be aggressive. She likes to make random noises. She has eyes that sparkle under the light and sometimes change colour but are usually green. She loves chocolate. She rarely feels fear, she has rosy cheeks and always seems to have a gorgeous smile on her face. She’s not afraid of her sexuality. Although her hands always seem to be cold her heart is very warm, and her kiss gives a feeling like no other.

Jaaa.... Ehm. Op zich is een groot deel behoorlijk waar, haha.

Zaldrizes buzdari iksos daor. Maester > Zaldrizes

Myrthe: a Dutch girl. Haha, mooie omschrijving.

Travel far enough, you'll meet yourself

Elle
    Feminine. She.
    best friend you could ever meet. Super pretty and sexy but still sweet. Everybody loves her because she is nice to everyone. Doesn’t seem to know how Gorgeous she is. Gives great advice and you can trust her with your deepest secrets. Elle is super loyal. Ultra feminine and girly, but athletic too. A very strong person still she is really gentle, kind and loving. Guys can’t stop staring. This girl has got it all, but the best thing about her is she doesn’t act like it. Beautiful, sexy, talented, trustworthy, caring and kind.
    She is definitly an Elle, very feminine.
    Everybody wants that Elle girl.

Hahaha om je dood te lachen x'D

''yOu aLreaDy kNoW wHaT'S uP''

Xantha
    An unusual, but cute name. Any girl who has this name is obviously nice and clever. She can be hyperactive and weird but still make it look cool.
    Guy: Hey, Xantha is cute, do you think she'll go out with me?
    Guy 2: No way maaan! She's mine!
    Xantha: Boys boys, stop fighting over me ;]

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Sylvianne
    Sylvianne, a bad ass bitch who doesn't care about what anyone has to say. Who goes against all the rules and dis respects authority.
    "That girl is definitely a sylvianne"

"Did you see Sylvianne get arrested yesterday?"

--

Ok wacht wat? :'D

Always though that I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true, cause I think you're so good & I'm nothing like you

Joyce
    first of all. if you know a joyce, youre damn lucky. if youre friends with one, youre the luckiest person in the whole world, perhaps universe.
    a joyce has qualities of an unbelievably amazing person. shes lovable, funny, gorgeous, trustworthy, loyal, breathtaking, sweet, and they are incredibly caring and understanding.
    person 1: whos that person, she looks so awesome
    person 2: thats joyce, she is so sweet. her friends are really lucky to have her.
    person 1: wow.

nothing is true, everything is permitted.