• Ik ben net begonnen aan een engelstalige story (waarschijnlijk bevat dit ook fouten :p), maar voor mensen met intresse, het bevat geen bestaande personen, dit verhaal is echt pure fictie, het is gemaakt door mijn fantasie (als je het fantasie kunt noemen), maar ik denk dat je er wel dingen uit kunt herkennen (ook niet alles, zoals ik al zei, het is fictie). Maar ik hoop dat er enkelen zijn die misschien wat interesse hebben. Zo niet, was het waard om te proberen.

Alvast bedankt :)

http://www.quizlet.nl/stories/141636/not-another-love-story/

Inleiding:

So, I know there are many love stories that can be told, and that they all look probably the same, but sometimes you can find extraordinary ones and actually (maybe something weird to say), mine was one. You might think only the really happy ones are special, but in this case, a really hard love story is the special one. Love doesn’t always go the way it should be, and sometimes love is just (sorry for my word choice) fucked up. But even when love isn’t what you would like it to be, you should make the best out of it. I did it with mine…

I fell in love the way you fall asleep slowly and then all at once