• Nepenthe

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸•*´¨`*•

Everytime that I smile it is fake, because I don't want that people see me how I really am. And it works, nobody sees how devastated I am. The whole world things I'm happy and blissful, but that's not the truth, it's only a mask that I'm wearing. The truth is that I have the feeling that I'm gonna explode, that my scars just keep bleeding and my heart will stop beating.

Nobody understands me except that one person, he is always there for me, and support me in every decision that I make. I know him since I was a little kid, when I was innocent and had no worries. But everything changed, so our friendship did. In the beginning we had ups and downs, a lot of fights, quarrels and disagreements but now we're best friends. Now I can't imagine how my life would be without him. Because he is my Nepenthe.

~Cole Matthew Reeve.

My life wasn't always easy, but if I look back to the future I'm happy that these things happened. They made me how I'm now, they made me stronger. For some people is the quote "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." bullshit, but for me it's the truth. Because due to the dark period in my life, I have met Cole, somebody who's hurt, desperate and devastated. But I'm here for him. I have the feeling that if I'm with him he will be a lot stronger.

I just hope that I'm not going to be on the same road like I used to be. Everybody says that I better leave Cole alone. Because they are afraid that he makes me sad, that he makes me think about all the things that have made me desperate. But I can't leave him alone, without him I'm nothing, without him I'm just another
    helpless kid that hopes for a better future. Cole helps me without knowing it, he gives me hope and that's why he's my Nepenthe.

~Shawn Thomas Parker.

~ Soundtrack

× Nepenthe (n.) something or someone that can make you forget grief of suffering.

×Geschreven door aestivate
    ×Geschreven in het nederlands
    ×Geen teen wolf fanfic, ik gebruik alleen hun fc
    ×Begonnen op 14-07-2014
    ×Geëindigd op
    ×Het ik-personage is Cole Matthew Reeve

×Prologue

I can fake a smile
    I can force a laugh
    I can dance and play the part
    If that's what you ask
    Give you all I am

But I'm only human
    And I bleed when I fall down
    I'm only human
    And I crash and I break down
    Your words in my head, knives in my heart
    You build me up and then I fall apart
    'Cause I'm only human

×Christina Perri - Human

The most of the people see me like a piece of dirt, just another messed up teen and that just makes it just more dificult. They don't understand what it's like to be broken. But I pretend that I don't care, but I care. Everytime that I hear someone talk about me, it's like someone is punching a knife into my back. But they just keep going on, while I break down.

Genre: Onbekende personen

[ bericht aangepast op 17 juli 2014 - 17:36 ]

"Music expresses everything I can't say in words."