• Nouja de titel zegt het al:

Wat is je favoriete quote?
    Het mogen er natuurlijk ook meerdere zijn hoor ;)

Als de topic fout staan, sorry ervoor maar ik wist niet waar het precies hoorde.

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Yayde schreef:
    (...)

Wah that's a kinda creepy quote. ;3
    POTTERHEADS FTW

These rings that I'm breaking are making you a personal debt.

Avarosa schreef:
    Ik vind heel veel quotes mooi, maar wat Lacey Sturm altijd vertelt tijdens concerten raakt mij eigenlijk het meest. Deze quote vind ik trouwens ook heel mooi en waarheid.

The closest friends you’ll ever have are the ones you’d take a bullet for, but they’re the ones you constantly feel you could put a bullet in as well.
    - Alexander William Gaskarth

heel mooi ja

"Everytime I see the red hair bouncing so gracefully, I remember how much damage I did to that magnificient flower..."

Yayde schreef:
    (...)

Wah that's a kinda creepy quote. ;3
    POTTERHEADS FTW

I know, maar ik vind ze wel mooi.

We will not be quiet, Stonewall was a riot!

Everyone's a surfer. Riding their own wave. Geen idee van wie die quote is maar toen ik klein was had ik een shirt waar dat op stond...

Ik ben gek op quotes, maar ik heb toch echt 1 hele grote favoriet :P

so if you care to find me, look to the western sky, as someone told me lately: everyone deserves a chance to fly

xVixncxiex schreef:
    Everyone's a surfer. Riding their own wave. Geen idee van wie die quote is maar toen ik klein was had ik een shirt waar dat op stond...

Ik ben gek op quotes, maar ik heb toch echt 1 hele grote favoriet :P

Da's ook al zo'n mooie!!!
    Je mag er gerust meerdere neerzetten hoor!

I absolutely adore this one! Omdat hij mij aan het denken heeft gezet =)

I always wondered why somebody didn't do anything about it and then I realised I am somebody

[ bericht aangepast op 14 dec 2013 - 23:59 ]

I am not going to be a star, I am going to be a legend - Freddie Mercury

Mijn signature, en ik ken nog veel meer genius Hobbit quotes ;3

What do we say to the god of death? ''Not today.''

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

@ Yoda @ Wunjo @ Bohemian

hele mooie quotes

Een paar die ik mooi vind en me zo te binnen schieten. Ken meer mooie, maar daar kan ik nu niet opkomen:

"If he doesn't chase you when you walk away, keep walking" - Geen idee
    "If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wanders" - Geen idee

"Orange is the color of insanity" - Vincent van Gogh
    “Of all unimportant things in life, football is the most important” - Sir Alex Ferguson
    “Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can ensure you it is much, much more important than that!” - Bill Shankly

ars moriendi

Op het moment schiet mij geen bijzondere quote te binnen, maar ik vind dit wel mooi, al is het niet echt een quote.

'Ga, verken de wereld, zoek je geluk. Want je zult nooit gelukkig worden als zijn graf je elke dag aan hem herinnerd. Koester je herinneringen aan hem, maar kwijn er niet in weg.'

Stenenlikker

^^ beiden heel mooi!

Life can get Hard and Things can go Wrong, but you need to stand up and Stay Strong

'The best way to predict the future is to create it'.

Combattant schreef:
    Life can get Hard and Things can go Wrong, but you need to stand up and Stay Strong

yes indeed

LoveLost schreef:
    (...)

yes indeed

;)

'The best way to predict the future is to create it'.