• I know I'm late with a new topic.

Het is heel simpel!

Dooddoenervo: Toverstok
    Onbekend: krinkel
    Onbekend2: Ligusterlaan

Ik geef een woord, degene na mij moet een woord verzinnen dat begint met de laatste letter van het vorige woord.

Je mag spreuken, namen, plaatsen, spullen gebruiken uit de wereld van Harry Potter!

Laatste:
    Ravenclaw

We will not be quiet, Stonewall was a riot!

Reparo

{ do you call yourself a freaking hurricane like me? }

Oppugno

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Omber

16 - 09 - '17

Ridiculus

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Severus Snape

made a list of my regrets and you were the first, love

Ernst Marsman

Nimbus

16 - 09 - '17

Sisselspraak

Ketel

16 - 09 - '17

Lucius Malfidus

Slytherin

Nimbus2000

[ bericht aangepast op 20 okt 2013 - 17:02 ]

Draco Malfoy

A good book on your shelf is a friend that turns its back on you and remains a friend. ~Author Unknown

You-Know-Who

Odius & Oorlof

16 - 09 - '17