• Wil jij graag in het wit trouwen?

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Yup.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Ehm.. Dat weet ik nog niet.

•*• Lululu •*•

I don't know. Daar denk ik nu nog niet over na. Laat ik eerst maar eens een jongen scoren. (cat)

Draculea schreef:
    I don't know. Daar denk ik nu nog niet over na. Laat ik eerst maar eens een jongen scoren. (cat)

It finally happened - I'm slightly mad! ~ Queen

Allebei in een witte jurk, haha.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Ik wil niet trouwen. :Y)

You are beautiful, you are love.

Draculea schreef:

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Ja. :')

''There is no hell, no heaven either. This world is what we make of it.''

Roar schreef:
    Allebei in een witte jurk, haha.

All those fairytails are full of shit - Maroon 5

Draculea schreef:

Draculea schreef:

:)

Niet echt wit... als in, BOEM wit. Misschien zachtroze, of beige.

Maar ik denk nog niet na over die shit. Misschien ga/wil ik niet eens trouwen. (cat)

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Nee, ik denk het niet. Als ik überhaupt ooit al zou trouwen, tenminste.

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

21 stemmen, wow, bedankt allemaal! :Y)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Ja :)

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.