• De laatste drie waren:
    Cosgrove
    Draculea
    Caffeine.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Urgh. Kut mobiel. Ik ben er al mee naar een mod gegaan.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    > titel is veranderd ;)


    If you had never come out of the blue, I would've stay

    Caffeine


    The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.

    luxuriant


    I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? ~ Evanescence - tourniquet

    Luxuriant


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Luxuriant.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Caffeine


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Malfoyes


    The first rule of truly living is to do the thing you're most afraid of.

    Malfoyes


    Miep

    Walsh schreef:
    Malfoyes


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bombalurina.


    "We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

    Roar schreef:
    Bombalurina.


    Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

    Tuala

    [ bericht aangepast op 3 sep 2013 - 21:01 ]


    Forget the risk and take the fall...If it's what you want, it's worth it all.

    Naerys


    Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?

    Naerys schreef:
    Tuala


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.