• Welcome to Night Vale is a podcast presented as a radio show for the fictional town of Night Vale. It was created by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor, is voiced by Cecil Baldwin, and is published by Commonplace Books. The podcast airs twice a month, and consists of "news, announcements and advertisements" from the desert town,[1] located "somewhere in the Southwestern United States".
    Every episode of the podcast includes a piece of music as its "weather report", each by a different independently-published artist.[3] The theme and background instrumental music to the series was created by the band Disparition.
    In July 2013, Welcome to Night Vale was the most downloaded podcast on iTunes.

Wie heeft er van gehoord, en zijn er fans hier op Q? ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Ik zie er ineens allerlei dingen van op Tumblr, maar ik volg het niet :')

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

I love that shit! It's so weird and funny :3

Dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park. It is possible you will see hooded figures in the dog park. Do not approach them. Do not approach the dog park. The fences are electrified and highly dangerous. Try not look at the dog park. And especially do not look at for any period of time at the hooded figures. The dog park will not hurt you.

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Ik heb vier minuten van de pilot geluisterd en daarna gaf ik het op. :')

Ik kijk uit het raam, naar de lucht en de zon, ik loop naar buiten en flikker van het balkon.

Wiarda schreef:
    Ik heb vier minuten van de pilot geluisterd en daarna gaf ik het op. :')

So did I, the first time. :'D Maar nu ben ik bij Episode 5. It's really weird. and kind of amazing.

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

Nog nooit van gehoord. D:
    Lijkt me wel grappig, tho.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Podcast 11 now! :3 het is heel goed voor mij!! :D

Finley schreef:
    Podcast 11 now! :3 het is heel goed voor mij!! :D

I'm glad. ^^

Are there any other fans on Q?

Ja ja ja! I love it. :9~

Ik heb deze vakantie alle afleveringen in een soort marathon geluisterd en op dit moment dring ik het op aan laat ik het horen aan mijn zusje en mijn ouders. We luisteren als we in de auto zitten, dus met hen ben ik nu op dertien of zo. Mijn zusje is volgens mij al overtuigd, want laatst quote ze opeens al iets naar me. :'D

En Cecil en Carlooooos zijn zo perfect. Cecil is stiekem gewoon een enorme creep met al zijn gefangirl via de radio, maar het is ontzettend schattig. En dan Carlos' "I'm not calling for personal reasons", hehe. Volgens mij is hij in werkelijkheid gewoon enorm awkward op sociaal gebied. Ah, het verbaast me dat de Sheriff's Secret Police ze nog niet heeft opgepakt omdat ze hun jaarlijkse schattigheids quota hebben overschreden. (bloos)

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Square schreef:
    Ja ja ja! I love it. :9~

Ik heb deze vakantie alle afleveringen in een soort marathon geluisterd en op dit moment dring ik het op aan laat ik het horen aan mijn zusje en mijn ouders. We luisteren als we in de auto zitten, dus met hen ben ik nu op dertien of zo. Mijn zusje is volgens mij al overtuigd, want laatst quote ze opeens al iets naar me. :'D

En Cecil en Carlooooos zijn zo perfect. Cecil is stiekem gewoon een enorme creep met al zijn gefangirl via de radio, maar het is ontzettend schattig. En dan Carlos' "I'm not calling for personal reasons", hehe. Volgens mij is hij in werkelijkheid gewoon enorm awkward op sociaal gebied. Ah, het verbaast me dat de Sheriff's Secret Police ze nog niet heeft opgepakt omdat ze hun jaarlijkse schattigheids quota hebben overschreden. (bloos)

*Beautiful, perfect Carlos, you mean x3

Finley schreef:
    (...)

*Beautiful, perfect Carlos, you mean x3

I'm sorry, of course. Beautiful, perfect Carlos with his beautiful, perfect hair. :9~

I always wonder whether Carlos is really as handsome as Cecil's rhapsodising would lead us to believe, or if he's just an average looking guy and Cecil is so completely infatuated with him he sees some sort of godlike man. I'm not even sure which headcanon I like better. :'D

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Square schreef:
    (...)

I'm sorry, of course. Beautiful, perfect Carlos with his beautiful, perfect hair. :9~

I always wonder whether Carlos is really as handsome as Cecil's rhapsodising would lead us to believe, or if he's just an average looking guy and Cecil is so completely infatuated with him he sees some sort of godlike man. I'm not even sure which headcanon I like better. :'D

ACCEPT ALL THE HEADCANONS! x3

Still, I ship them so hard. 'Cecil, theres a strange man outside my door.' 'LALALAL I DON'T CARE WE HAVE A DAAAAAATE'

Finley schreef:
    (...)

ACCEPT ALL THE HEADCANONS! x3

Still, I ship them so hard. 'Cecil, theres a strange man outside my door.' 'LALALAL I DON'T CARE WE HAVE A DAAAAAATE'

Oh yes, Carlos' voicemails. :3 He was obviously afraid he might be in danger and in the last message his memory of the last hour or so was completely wiped, but Cecil couldn't even be bothered to mention it because DATE, DEAR LISTENERS, DATE.
    Also, "sadly, dinner or weekend plans were not among the topics." I love how he fanboys about his future husband crush even throughout warnings about mysterious, possibly dangerous lights. :'D

And God, episode 25 kills me every time and 27 is too cute to be healthy. ^^ But I don't want to spoil anything - four days ago you were at 11, so I'm not sure if you've gotten that far yet.

Square schreef:
    (...)

Oh yes, Carlos' voicemails. :3 He was obviously afraid he might be in danger and in the last message his memory of the last hour or so was completely wiped, but Cecil couldn't even be bothered to mention it because DATE, DEAR LISTENERS, DATE.
    Also, "sadly, dinner or weekend plans were not among the topics." I love how he fanboys about his future husband crush even throughout warnings about mysterious, possibly dangerous lights. :'D

And God, episode 25 kills me every time and 27 is too cute to be healthy. ^^ But I don't want to spoil anything - four days ago you were at 11, so I'm not sure if you've gotten that far yet.

And I'm only at 20, so shush. Later. Later, we shall fangirl with you. Actually, I'm gonna curl up in bed and listen to Nightvale

Escritura schreef:
    (...)

And I'm only at 20, so shush. Later. Later, we shall fangirl with you. Actually, I'm gonna curl up in bed and listen to Nightvale

I'll wait. I think you'll like what's coming. :3

Square schreef:
    (...)

I'll wait. I think you'll like what's coming. :3

I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS FOR THIS SHIP.

I'm ok.