Leeftijd: 17
    Hobby's: Quizlet ofcourse :'D

[ bericht aangepast op 9 dec 2013 - 21:30 ]

-

28 ~ 11 ~ 2013.

If this room was burning,
    I wouldn't even notice
    'Cause you've been taking up my mind
    With your, Little white lies, little white lies.

That's all I keep thinking about.
    All I keep thinking about.
    Everything else just fades away

She's the biggest liar ever.
    She'll turn all her victims into the most naive boy you'll ever meet.
    It went on for ages until a certain Dark Styles came into the picture.
    He would flirt and use her own tricks against her.
    And suddenly she was caught in little white lies herself.

Every once in a while you just wanna take revenge. 'Cuz let's face it, boys are assholes. Always has been and always will be. Girls are just naive and fall for every single lie you can think of. 'Cuz we on the other hand, like to see the good in people. If only one can realise what a tragic mistake it is, we would all be in jail 'cause girls can plan the most cruel revenges. Wasn't there a quote about changing the world starts with yourself? Oh well, that's what I did. Until I fell for a guy who couldn't even care less about how I feel. And there was the proof. Guys are made to be players. And girls are made to be the ones that suffer.

© Gemela
    • Started: 28 - 11 - 2013
    • Ended: -
    • Written in Dutch.
    • Spoken in English
    Soundtrack.
    Cast.
    Diana Agron as little white liar.
    Harry Styles. as the playboy.
    Maria-Angelica Duncas. as the black sheep.
    Niall Horan as the nerd.

-

Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Freaks are black
    and perdants just stalk

'Look at that freak over there.' I looked in the direction that Zayn's fingers were pointing. The dude was looking lost. He's probably a newbie here. His hair is curly and his skin is white. From head to toe he was wearing black. Black hat, black shirt, black hoodie, black jeans, black sneakers. It made him look like a zombie. I looked at Zayn. He was smiling and I already knew what was coming.
    'Let's play a game. First to get him to break down and leave school wins.'
    'Deal.'
    But the freak in questions had no intentions of falling apart. When I realized that, it was to late and 'shit' is all I could say. He had me completely in his power. If only I could find a way out. But there is no way he would stop harassing me. This was my own game, and my own rules. The only thing is that I wasn't the one pulling the strings. Little perdant Styles had me completely in his power.

-