• When I feel your velvet,
    I can't help it
    Hold your frame, whisper your name
    When I feel your velvet, I can't help it
    And you don't breathe, so you can't leave


    [ bericht aangepast op 29 juni 2013 - 23:44 ]


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Ik wil gewoon een RADIO luisteren, is dat nu zo moeilijk? -_-


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Pompeji schreef:
    Wat is het probleem met Tinychat? En hoi, Evelien.


    Dat onze cam het niet wilt doen. :c
    Of ja, niet meer.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Cuthalion schreef:
    (...)

    Waaaat? Ik heb gewoon een obsessie voor Centauren ^^(en voor langhaargastjes en voor zwaarden xD)


    ...

    I'm more for the curly dudes of de dudes met haar als Jensen Ackles.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    OHMYGOD SEBASTIAN STAN HAS GREEN EYES.

    Why is it that everytime I like a celebrity, I figure he has green eyes, but only later... Hmm... Onbewust? :'D


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Rydel schreef:
    (...)

    ...

    I'm more for the curly dudes of de dudes met haar als Jensen Ackles.


    Achja, ieder zn eigen smaak :Y)

    Zelfs proxy werkt niet ;-;


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Zei iemand Jensen?

    Hi.


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    Nou, das niet leuk, dat de Cam het niet doet.


    Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

    Pfff.
    Ben al blij dat ik aan de muzieklijst kan, dan ga ik die muziek downloaden -_-


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    thehehe, life sucks, doesn't it, Evelien?


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    JA.
    Serieus, moet je in de US wonen om naar die radio te luisteren -_-


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Jup, I understand!


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    En ik heb WEER de hik -_-


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    heb er de laatste week ook een aantal keer last vangehad


    There's faith and there's sleep - we need to pick one - please

    Nu weer even niet meer.


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.