• Geen idee waar dit moet, anyway.

Ik zoek een naam voor een personage en heb al veel gezocht, maar vind eigenlijk niks wat ik nou écht zoek..
    Deze persoon beschreef wel goed wat ik zoek:

Think of someone who has curly black hair down to her waist and icy grey eyes. Exotic looking. . About 5'4 in height and around 18-22 in age. Looks at you in a way that demands respect. Confident in way that screams "elegant & classy". Does not tolerate foolishness. Comes off as intelligent, very knowledgeable and mature when she speaks.
    I need a name that's exotic, dark, mysterious, elegant and slightly intimidating. Like when you hear it, you'll never forget it.

Ik zat al met:
    - Aurora
    - Vanessa
    - Scarlett
    - Samantha

( Als je hier een goede foto bij hebt is die ook welkom (; )

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

[ bericht aangepast op 19 mei 2013 - 14:10 ]

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Oooh, dank u _O_

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Bij het subforum Story problemen staat er een sticky 'het grote namentopic.' Kun je zelf een naam uitkiezen.
    OT: Scarlett vind ik wel iets hebben, ja. Aimee-Lynn, Anne-Marél, Evelyne, Demi..

Some people are art and do art at the same time

als je nog geen heb mis Nahini of Emilia? kijk maar ;-)

[ bericht aangepast op 22 mei 2013 - 19:04 ]

You can't touch music but music touch you

- Neela.
    - Rayna.
    - Salome.
    - Surya.
    - Ziva.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Scarlett

Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

Als je nog niets hebt is 'Ariadne' misschien een optie. Of, namen die niet echt bestaan maar zelf verzonnen zijn door een vriendin: Nimvera, Icimin, Siviala...

For those I love, I will sacrifice

Allesandra?

Everybody wants forever, I just want to burn up bright...

Annabeth
    Grace

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

-

[ bericht aangepast op 6 juni 2013 - 19:56 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

AnnaBelle

Elizabeth

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Agata

Change is for weirdos ~ Niall Horan

Hier kan toch wel een slotje op?
    Ze heeft namelijk allang een naam volgens mij.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Ja inderdaad, haha, ik vergeet altijd te melden wanneer er een slotje op kan.

>Slotje op aanvraag

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.