• In familie lid van mij heeft 2 kinderen, 1 16 en de ander ik denk jonger
    Ze waren alleen thuis en er werd gebeld, ze deden de deur open zonder eerst te kijken wie het waren, het bleek dus dat het inbrekers waren. Uiteindelijk werden ze op stoelen vastgebonden. Terwijl de dieven sieraden enz gingen zoeken, schoof de 16 jarige met stoel naar voren bij een pen en pakte die ik bedoelde dat de telefoon daarbij was hahaa, zodat hij het kon gebruiken om te bellen naar de politie.
    Gelukkig zijn ze opgepakt
    Trouwens het waren familie leden van mij niet de dieven
    Van die mc weet ik ook niet of het waar is

[ bericht aangepast op 21 aug 2012 - 23:33 ]

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Graziano schreef:
    [...]

Ik dacht even dat je zo'n spam account was Cx

[ bericht aangepast op 21 aug 2012 - 23:03 ]

"I have written you down. Now you will live forever, and all the world will read you."

Hutcher schreef:
    (...)

Ik dacht even dat je zo'n spam account was Cx
    LOL no :'D

''I am who they couldn't even dare to be.''

[ bericht aangepast op 21 aug 2012 - 23:17 ]

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Graziano schreef:
    I've solved the mystery!

Bluetooth Wonder Pen (Take Calls, Listen To Music A2DP, Touchscreen Draw, Spy Functionality)
    Truly the future is here with this wonderful gadget from the year 2037: The Bluetooth Wonder Pen!
    Get one for yourself and get one for all the important people in your life.
    It's the perfect gift and an even better resale item for your online store.
    This amazing device pairs with your cellphone so you can listen and talk to your callers all from the pen's built-in speaker and MIC!!!!
    Pairing is a snap. Press the Bluetooth icon button for 8 seconds until the LED indicator flashes blue and red.
    Agree to pairing, and within 2 seconds you're connected!
    The only thing easier in life is getting arrested for removing your pants in public!
    It has a built-in battery for hours and hours of use and recharges through USB in a jiffy!
    If you want to be up close and personal with your music, simply connect the included earset into the Wonder Pen's RCA jack and you can listen to streaming audio from your cellphone using the pen's A2DP profile!
    Of course, you can also remove the cap and use the pen nub to draw on your iPhone or Android phone or your tablet's (iPad) huge touchscreen
    Finally, pair the pen to your cellphone, leave it in the meeting room just before an important meeting, then stand outside as they discuss what a stupid employee you are --- on second thought, maybe put this spy pen somewhere else.
    It's a bird.
    It's a plane.
    It's a touchscreen pen.
    It's a bluetooth speaker.
    It's a bluetooth microphone.
    It's a spy gadget.
    It's WONDER PEN!
    Get yours now before all your friends get one and laugh at you for being out of touch...screen. hahahahahahaha.

can't see the picture:(

Pumped. Yeah I'm so friggen' pumped

Vasilios schreef:
    (...)
    can't see the picture:(

Zie mijn reactie boven je.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

CyberLord schreef:
    (...)
    Zie mijn reactie boven je.

ik zie daar ook geen plaatje

Pumped. Yeah I'm so friggen' pumped

None but ourselves can free our minds.

Vasilios schreef:
    (...)
    ik zie daar ook geen plaatje

Uuuh dat ligt dan aan jou maar hier: Klik

CyberLord schreef:
    (...)
    Uuuh dat ligt dan aan jou maar hier: Klik

Whoops, our bad...
    The page you requested was not found, and we have a fine guess why.
    If you typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct.
    If you clicked on a link to get here, the link is outdated.
    What can you do?
    Have no fear, help is near! There are many ways you can get back on track with Magento Store.
    Go back to the previous page.
    Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for your products.
    Follow these links to get you back on track!
    Store Home | My Account

:')

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Aragog schreef:
    (...)
    Whoops, our bad...
    The page you requested was not found, and we have a fine guess why.
    If you typed the URL directly, please make sure the spelling is correct.
    If you clicked on a link to get here, the link is outdated.
    What can you do?
    Have no fear, help is near! There are many ways you can get back on track with Magento Store.
    Go back to the previous page.
    Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for your products.
    Follow these links to get you back on track!
    Store Home | My Account

:')

Whuut, ik zie hem gewoon? Goed ik zoek een nieuwe.

Ik bedoelde dat hij een pen gebruikte om de toetsen van een mobiel in te toetsen om 112 te bellen
    hahaha

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

De dieven waren ook familie van je? o,0

If you don't understand my silence, you will never understand my words.

REC0VERY schreef:

Sometimes your plans don't work out because God has better ones.

neeeee hahaaaaaahahhahaahahahhahaha

Seriously? Bij mij is er al twee keer ingebroken, twee keer dat ik wakker werd door het gegil van mijn moeder en dat er dan opeens 5 gewapende mannen in mijn woonkamer staan. Mijn moeder is gegijzeld geweest, vastgebonden met een hemd van mijn pa, ik heb een geweer tegen mijn hoofd gehad en mijn pa is al twee keer heel erg in elkaar geslagen geweest. Ons hele huis is zowat verwoest geweest door die kerels omdat ze op zoek waren naar de kluis en sindsdien is al ons gevoel van veiligheid afgenomen.

Maar oké, jouw verhaal klinkt héél geloofwaardig.

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times.