• In familie lid van mij heeft 2 kinderen, 1 16 en de ander ik denk jonger
    Ze waren alleen thuis en er werd gebeld, ze deden de deur open zonder eerst te kijken wie het waren, het bleek dus dat het inbrekers waren. Uiteindelijk werden ze op stoelen vastgebonden. Terwijl de dieven sieraden enz gingen zoeken, schoof de 16 jarige met stoel naar voren bij een pen en pakte die ik bedoelde dat de telefoon daarbij was hahaa, zodat hij het kon gebruiken om te bellen naar de politie.
    Gelukkig zijn ze opgepakt
    Trouwens het waren familie leden van mij niet de dieven
    Van die mc weet ik ook niet of het waar is

[ bericht aangepast op 21 aug 2012 - 23:33 ]

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Ik heb nog nooit iemand met een pen zien bellen.

i put the fun in funeral

..Oké. Eerst maakte je een topic aan over iets ongeloofwaardigs in de MacDonalds, en nu dit.
    Het wordt steeds raarder met jou.

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Aragog schreef:
    ..Oké. Eerst maakte je een topic aan over iets ongeloofwaardigs in de MacDonalds, en nu dit.

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

Sorry dat ik dit zeg, maar het klinkt allemaal nogal ongeloofwaardig. Volgend mij bellen dieven ten eerste niet aan en als ze dat al doen om te checken of er mensen thuis zijn, denk ik dat ze weg zijn zodra er iemand over doet. In elk geval, als het wel waar is: sterkte aan je familieleden, zoiets moet vast een traumatische ervaring zijn.

“Love is a contradiction.”

Aragog schreef:

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Hij pakte een pén om te bellen? Slim.

"I have written you down. Now you will live forever, and all the world will read you."

What. the. fuck.

Hypersonische pen.

Het is niet ongewoon dat mensen hun hele leven wachten met beginnen te leven. - Eckhart Tolle

Aragog schreef:

If we hug a little tighter, our hearts will be a little closer

Hutcher schreef:
    Hij pakte een pén om te bellen? Slim.

Ik moest even hier aan denken :'D

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” ~The Doctor

Wel een rare pen.

Shoganai i ne~

Aragog schreef:

Waarom reageer je dan

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

''I am who they couldn't even dare to be.''

kittje schreef:
    (...)

Waarom reageer je dan

Mag ik tegenwoordig niet reageren als ik ergens een mening op heb?

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

Aragog schreef:

Tears are words the heart can't say.

I've solved the mystery!

Bluetooth Wonder Pen (Take Calls, Listen To Music A2DP, Touchscreen Draw, Spy Functionality)
    Truly the future is here with this wonderful gadget from the year 2037: The Bluetooth Wonder Pen!
    Get one for yourself and get one for all the important people in your life.
    It's the perfect gift and an even better resale item for your online store.
    This amazing device pairs with your cellphone so you can listen and talk to your callers all from the pen's built-in speaker and MIC!!!!
    Pairing is a snap. Press the Bluetooth icon button for 8 seconds until the LED indicator flashes blue and red.
    Agree to pairing, and within 2 seconds you're connected!
    The only thing easier in life is getting arrested for removing your pants in public!
    It has a built-in battery for hours and hours of use and recharges through USB in a jiffy!
    If you want to be up close and personal with your music, simply connect the included earset into the Wonder Pen's RCA jack and you can listen to streaming audio from your cellphone using the pen's A2DP profile!
    Of course, you can also remove the cap and use the pen nub to draw on your iPhone or Android phone or your tablet's (iPad) huge touchscreen
    Finally, pair the pen to your cellphone, leave it in the meeting room just before an important meeting, then stand outside as they discuss what a stupid employee you are --- on second thought, maybe put this spy pen somewhere else.
    It's a bird.
    It's a plane.
    It's a touchscreen pen.
    It's a bluetooth speaker.
    It's a bluetooth microphone.
    It's a spy gadget.
    It's WONDER PEN!
    Get yours now before all your friends get one and laugh at you for being out of touch...screen. hahahahahahaha.

''I am who they couldn't even dare to be.''