• Titel zegt het ;]

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

Wat voor soort zoek je?
    Ikzelf vond Book of Eli, The Green Mile etc. erg goed.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Ehm Dear John is leuk( en best wel oud)

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Endure schreef:
    Wat voor soort zoek je?
    Ikzelf vond Book of Eli, The Green Mile etc. erg goed.

Ik vind alles wel leuk, romantiek, horror, drama, (:

The Duchess

26 - 02 - '16

Misschien kan je iets specifieker zijn? (:

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

The holiday (romcom), My sisters keeper (drama), One million dollar baby (drama), The men who stare at goats (humor / drama?), Atonement (drama, verleden, oorlog), hoop dat je hier wat aan hebt x3

Aan niets denken is ook denken.

The Raven.

Your make-up is terrible

The hunger games, REC alle delen , twilight,
    Magic Mike, snowwhite and the huntersman, ice age alle delen, Brave, The hungersgames

need more??

Pumped. Yeah I'm so friggen' pumped

Kick Ass. Midnight in Paris. Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows. Thor. Doctor Horrible. Spiderman 1, 2, 3. The Amazing Spiderman. Iron Man 1, 2. The Avengers. Memoires of a Geisha. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Sleepy Hollow. The Mask (oud maar goud, haha). The Truman Show. The Lorax. Megamind. No Reservations. Rio. Source Code. Third Star. The Road To El Dorado.

Ik hoop dat dat je een beetje helpt (krul)

[ bericht aangepast op 20 aug 2012 - 12:08 ]

''i appreciate the masterpiece that is you because your existence alone is art''

1408, Saw alle deeltjes, corpse bride, the nightmare before christmas, the exorsist, The Shining, aliens vs phredator, Night of the Living Dead, Silence of The Lambs, The Ring, When A Stranger Calls, Return of The Living Dead, nightmare on elm street, resident evil.

Pumped. Yeah I'm so friggen' pumped

Rebel Without A Cause

Anderhalf uur James Dean op je scherm. Wat moet je nog meer?

If we had not a soul, music would have created it.

Mogen het ook Nederlandse films zijn?

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Kom ie dan; Clerks, Fargo, True Grit,Fargo, Raising Arizona, Babel, Coming to Amerika, American Beauty, Easy A, Social Network, No Country For Old Men, The Man How Wasnt There, The Godfather, Resevior Dogs, Amelie, The Breakfast Club, Saving Privet Ryan.

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Dit zijn de beste films die ik afgelopen zomervakantie heb gezien;
    One Day - Unknown - Next - Taken - Law Abiding Citizen - Horrible Bosses - As Good As It Gets

effort never betrays you

JUKEB0X schreef:
    Rebel Without A Cause

Anderhalf uur James Dean op je scherm. Wat moet je nog meer?

Nom nom! :9~

Gnomeo and Juliet is best leuk!

I am not going to be a star, I am going to be a legend - Freddie Mercury