• Om te kunnen leven heb je een goede motto nodig.
    sommige mensen zeggen een dag niet gelachen is een dag niet geleefd. Wat is jullie motto?
    voor de mensen die geen motto hebben of een leukere motto hebben post ze HIER!!!
    hier zijn er drie.HAKUNA MATATA,HOU VAN HET LEVEN EN HET LEVEN HOUD VAN JOU,EEN DAG NIET GELACHEN IS EEN DAG NIET GELEEFd.

VEEL SUCCES!!!

If you can dream it, you can do it❤️

YOLO.

To infinity and beyond •

Accepteer wat je niet veranderen kunt en verander wat je niet accepteren kunt.

26 - 02 - '16

Carpe diem.

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death & darkness nothing more. - albus dumbledore

Gewoon doen!

"Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.” - Vladimir Nabokov

Fuck yolo.

Hakuna matata bitchez! (cat)

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times.

Jezus, dat moet je mij niet vragen, ik heb eerlijk gezegd meerdere motto's die ik allemaal top vind. Een paar, lukraak gewoon, yay:

''Don't let your hair hang down and kick some ass!''
    '' Hapiness can be found, even in the darkest of times. If one only reminds to turn on the light.''
    ''You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 aug 2012 - 18:54 ]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Laugh Like Niall every day and everything will be okay!
    En
    Hakuna Matata

L.S.H.I.F.O.M.D.W.I.D.H.O. Laughing so hard I fell off my dinosaur, wait, I don't have one

So I go with the flow, what will happen? I don't know!

If the compass breaks then follow your heart and I hope it leads you right back into my arms.

Squido schreef:
    Fuck yolo.

Hakuna matata bitchez! (cat)

Dare to dream & believe in your dreams. (:

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

&

You're beautiful, in every single way

Remember the good, never the bad. The best that you've known, is the best that you've had.

Life sucks and then you die.

Has no one told you she's not breathing?

To live would be an awfully big adventure - To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Olive

life is like a box of chocolat you never know what u get

what doesnt kill you makes you stronger

[i]Help always come when people fight for right - Tonto [/i]