• Wat is de mooiste quote die je ooit gehoord of gezien hebt?(H)

[ topic verplaatst door een moderator ]

As long as you love me, We could be starving, We could be homeless or We could be broke.

So I raise a morphine toast to you. And, should you remember that it’s the anniversary of my birth, remember that you were loved by me and you made my life a happy one. And there’s no tragedy in that. -Third Star
    Ik jank daar echt altijd om.

Caution first, always.

'Never apologize for what you feel, it's saying sorry for being real.' - Lil Wayne

As long as you love me, We could be starving, We could be homeless or We could be broke.

--

Love isn't a game

Beauty is a curse on the world
    it keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are

None but ourselves can free our minds.

“I’d like to fight everybody who wants to make war on people. I’d like to fight bullies, actually. I’d like to stand up to the bullies in this world.”

- Tom Hiddleston.

"You move me, Kurt." ~ Blaine Anderson

Ik leef mijn leven zoals het mij gegund wordt.

Yesterday is past, tomorrow is a surprise and today is a gift.

I know how lucky i am with you right by my side.

My dream is to wake up next to two guys. One will say: "Goodmorning sweetheart." And the other will say: "Goodmorning mom."

"I wish R.I.P. meant "return if possible."

:S WILT EEN MODERATOR EVEN MIJN TOPIC SLUITEN? ikweet niet hoe je ze in 1 bericht allemaal moet zetten als ik ze al geplaatst heb en heb geen zin in die waarschuwingen.. :$

Alvast bedankt;)